Semi-parametric modelling for costs of helt care technologies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tommi Härkänen & Timo Maljanen & Olavi Lindfors & Esa Virtala & Paul Knekt, 2013. "Confounding and missing data in cost-effectiveness analysis: comparing different methods," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Zhao, Xiaobing & Zhou, Xian, 2012. "Estimation of medical costs by copula models with dynamic change of health status," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 480-491.
- Caterina Conigliani, 2008. "A bayesian model averaging approach with non-informative priors for cost-effectiveness analyses in health economics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0094, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Caterina Conigliani & Andrea Tancredi, 2006. "Comparing parametric and semi-parametric approaches for bayesian cost-effectiveness analyses in health economics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0064, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Caterina Conigliani & Andrea Tancredi, 2009. "A Bayesian model averaging approach for cost-effectiveness analyses," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 807-821.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare cost data; semiparametric modelling; mixture models; generalised Pareto distribution.;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .