A bivariate zero-inflated negative binomial regression model for count data with excess zeros
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freund, Deborah A. & Kniesner, Thomas J. & LoSasso, Anthony T., 1999. "Dealing with the common econometric problems of count data with excess zeros, endogenous treatment effects, and attrition bias," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 7-12, January.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Elder, John, 2000. "Generalized bivariate count data regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 31-36, July.
- A. C. Cameron & P. K. Trivedi & Frank Milne & J. Piggott, 1988. "A Microeconometric Model of the Demand for Health Care and Health Insurance in Australia," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 85-106.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Brown & Alan Duncan & Mark N. Harris & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2015.
"A Zero-Inflated Regression Model for Grouped Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(6), pages 822-831, December.
- Sarah Brown & Alan S Duncan & Mark N Harris & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2014. "A Zero Inflated Regression Model for Grouped Data," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1401, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3988-3999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong, Chunjiao & Nambisan, Shashi S. & Richards, Stephen H. & Ma, Zhuanglin, 2015. "Assessment of the effects of highway geometric design features on the frequency of truck involved crashes using bivariate regression," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 30-41.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2012. "Demand and welfare effects in recreational travel models: Accounting for substitution between number of trips and days to stay," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-456.
- Ho, Woon-Yee & Wang, Peiming & Alba, Joseph D., 2009. "Merger and acquisition FDI, relative wealth and relative access to bank credit: Evidence from a bivariate zero-inflated count model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 26-30, January.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Elder, John, 2008. "A bivariate zero-inflated count data regression model with unrestricted correlation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 245-248, August.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2005. "Demand and Welfare Effects in Recreational Travel Models: A Bivariate Count Data Approach," Umeå Economic Studies 648, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bermúdez i Morata, Lluís, 2009. "A priori ratemaking using bivariate Poisson regression models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-141, February.
- Partha Deb & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2012. "Empirical Models of Health Care Use," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wang, Peiming & Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun, 2012. "Corporate governance and FDI: Firm-level evidence from Japanese FDI into the US," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 43-50.
- Wen, Hefei & Hockenberry, Jason M. & Cummings, Janet R., 2015. "The effect of medical marijuana laws on adolescent and adult use of marijuana, alcohol, and other substances," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 64-80.
- Coughlin, Cletus C. & Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 2014.
"Determinants of trade margins: insights using state export data,"
2014-6, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 18 Nov 2015.
- Coughlin, Cletus C. & Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 2015. "Determinants of Trade Margins: Insights Using State Export Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:11:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- So, Sunha & Lee, Dong-Hee & Jung, Byoung Cheol, 2011. "An alternative bivariate zero-inflated negative binomial regression model using a copula," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 183-185.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:78:y:2003:i:3:p:373-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.