The demand for episodes of mental health services
No abstract is available for this item.
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2002. "The structure of demand for health care: latent class versus two-part models," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 601-625, July.
- Jeff Desimone & Sara Markowitz, 2003. "The effect of price on counselling sessions attended by depression patients," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 899-903.
- Albert Okunade & Vasudeva Murthy, 2008. "Are physician and non-physician providers of outpatient mental healthcare substitutes or complements? a conceptual clarification," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-398, December.
- Ziebarth N, 2009.
"“Do I really need to go to rehab? I’d say no, no, no.” Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
09/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. ""Do I Really Need to Go to Rehab? I'd Say No, No, No.": Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 910, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. ""Do I Really Need to Go to Rehab? I'd say No, No, No.": Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 212, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicolas Ziebarth, 2014. "Assessing the effectiveness of health care cost containment measures: evidence from the market for rehabilitation care," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 41-67, March.
- Bishai, D. & Sindelar, J. & Ricketts, E.P. & Huettner, S. & Cornelius, L. & Lloyd, J.J. & Havens, J.R. & Latkin, C.A. & Strathdee, S.A., 2008. "Willingness to pay for drug rehabilitation: Implications for cost recovery," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 959-972, July.
- David Bishai & Jody Sindelar, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Drug Rehabilitation: Implications for Cost Recovery," NBER Working Papers 12506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall P. Ellis & Wenjia Zhu, 2016. "Health Plan Type Variations in Spells of Health-Care Treatment," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 399-430, Fall.
- Randall P. Ellis & Wenjia Zhu, 2015. "Health Plan Type Variations in Spells of Health Care Treatment," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-022, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- NicolasR. Ziebarth, 2010. "Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programmes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(545), pages 816-844, June.
- Ziebarth N, 2009. "“Do I really need to go to rehab? I’d say no, no, no.” Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bowles, Roger Arthur & Florackis, Chrisostomos, 2007. "Duration of the time to reconviction: Evidence from UK prisoner discharge data," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 365-378.
- Richard C. Lindrooth & Anthony T. Lo Sasso & Ithai Z. Lurie, 2006. "The effect of distance to provider on employee response to changes in mental health benefits," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1133-1141.
- Pascale Breuil-Genier, 1998. "Les enseignements théoriques et pratiques des microsimulations en économie de la santé," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 315(1), pages 73-94.
- Chad D. Meyerhoefer & Samuel H. Zuvekas, 2010. "New estimates of the demand for physical and mental health treatment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 297-315.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:7:y:1988:i:4:p:369-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed