The demand for episodes of mental health services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1984.
"Pitfalls in the Use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 2(1), pages 73-82, January.
- Charles R. Nelson & Heejoon Kang, 1983. "Pitfalls in the use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1988. "Variable Trends in Economic Time Series," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 147-174, Summer.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1985:75:8:866-869_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Plosser, Charles I. & Schwert*, G. William, 1978. "Money, income, and sunspots: Measuring economic relationships and the effects of differencing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 637-660, November.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Hope Corman & Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1985. "Birth Outcome Production Functions in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeff Desimone & Sara Markowitz, 2003. "The effect of price on counselling sessions attended by depression patients," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 899-903.
- NicolasR. Ziebarth, 2010.
"Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programmes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(545), pages 816-844, June.
- Ziebarth N, 2009. "“Do I really need to go to rehab? I’d say no, no, no.” Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chad D. Meyerhoefer & Samuel H. Zuvekas, 2010. "New estimates of the demand for physical and mental health treatment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 297-315.
- Nicolas Ziebarth, 2014. "Assessing the effectiveness of health care cost containment measures: evidence from the market for rehabilitation care," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 41-67, March.
- Bowles, Roger Arthur & Florackis, Chrisostomos, 2007. "Duration of the time to reconviction: Evidence from UK prisoner discharge data," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 365-378.
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2002. "The structure of demand for health care: latent class versus two-part models," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 601-625, July.
- Richard C. Lindrooth & Anthony T. Lo Sasso & Ithai Z. Lurie, 2006. "The effect of distance to provider on employee response to changes in mental health benefits," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1133-1141.
- Albert Okunade & Vasudeva Murthy, 2008. "Are physician and non-physician providers of outpatient mental healthcare substitutes or complements? a conceptual clarification," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-398, December.
- Ziebarth N, 2009.
"“Do I really need to go to rehab? I’d say no, no, no.” Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
09/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. ""Do I Really Need to Go to Rehab? I'd Say No, No, No.": Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 910, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. ""Do I Really Need to Go to Rehab? I'd say No, No, No.": Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 212, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bishai, D. & Sindelar, J. & Ricketts, E.P. & Huettner, S. & Cornelius, L. & Lloyd, J.J. & Havens, J.R. & Latkin, C.A. & Strathdee, S.A., 2008.
"Willingness to pay for drug rehabilitation: Implications for cost recovery,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 959-972, July.
- David Bishai & Jody Sindelar, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Drug Rehabilitation: Implications for Cost Recovery," NBER Working Papers 12506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall P. Ellis & Wenjia Zhu, 2016.
"Health Plan Type Variations in Spells of Health-Care Treatment,"
American Journal of Health Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 399-430, Fall.
- Randall P. Ellis & Wenjia Zhu, 2015. "Health Plan Type Variations in Spells of Health Care Treatment," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-022, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pascale Breuil-Genier, 1998. "Les enseignements théoriques et pratiques des microsimulations en économie de la santé," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 315(1), pages 73-94.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:7:y:1988:i:4:p:369-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.