Duration of the time to reconviction: Evidence from UK prisoner discharge data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ann Dryden Witte, 1983. "Estimating the Economic Model of Crime: Reply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 167-175.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker, 1968. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 169-169.
- R. Henderson & P. Oman, 1999. "Effect of frailty on marginal regression estimates in survival analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 367-379.
- Taxman, Faye S. & Piquero, Alex, 1998. "On preventing drunk driving recidivism: an examination of rehabilitation and punishment approaches," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 129-143, March.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Forster & Andrew M. Jones, 2001. "The role of tobacco taxes in starting and quitting smoking: Duration analysis of British data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(3), pages 517-547.
- Martin Forster & Andrew Jones, 2000. "The role of tobacco taxes in starting and quitting smoking: duration analysis of British data," Working Papers 176chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Chen, Jyh-Yaw Joseph & Giles, David E.A., 2004. "Gender convergence in crime: Evidence from Canadian adult offense charge data," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 593-606.
- Jyh-Yaw Joseph Chen & David E.A. Giles, 2003. "Gender Convergence in Crime: Evidence From Canadian Adult Offence Charge Data," Econometrics Working Papers 0303, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Lundberg, Shelly J & Neumann, George R, 1985. "How Long Is a Spell of Unemployment? Illusions and Biases in the Use of CPS Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(2), pages 118-128, April.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Shelly J. Lundberg & George R. Neumann, 1984. "How Long is a Spell of Unemployment?: Illusions and Biases in the Use of CPS Data," NBER Working Papers 1467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Jones, Andrew M., 2000. "Health econometrics," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 265-344 Elsevier.
- Lo, Celia C., 2004. "Sociodemographic factors, drug abuse, and other crimes: How they vary among male and female arrestees," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 399-409.
- Samuel L. Myers, 1983. "Estimating the Economic Model of Crime: Employment Versus Punishment Effects," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 157-166.
- Kennan, John, 1985. "The duration of contract strikes in U.S. manufacturing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 5-28, April.
- Piquero, Nicole Leeper, 2003. "A recidivism analysis of Maryland's community probation program," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 295-307.
- Sider, Hal, 1985. "Unemployment Duration and Incidence: 1968-82," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 461-472, June.
- Stolzenberg, Lisa & D'Alessio, Stewart J., 2004. "Sex differences in the likelihood of arrest," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 443-454.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J. & Whiteside, Leanne, 1996. "Recidivism among boot camp graduates: A comparison of drug offenders to other offenders," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 241-253.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J., 2002. "Two preeminent theoretical models: A proportional hazard rate analysis of recidivism," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 217-228.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Manning, Willard G. & Wells, Kenneth B., 1988. "The demand for episodes of mental health services," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 369-392, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)