Duration of the time to reconviction: Evidence from UK prisoner discharge data
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Lundberg, Shelly J & Neumann, George R, 1985.
"How Long Is a Spell of Unemployment? Illusions and Biases in the Use of CPS Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 3(2), pages 118-28, April.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Shelly J. Lundberg & George R. Neumann, 1984. "How Long is a Spell of Unemployment?: Illusions and Biases in the Use of CPS Data," NBER Working Papers 1467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Forster & Andrew M. Jones, 2001.
"The role of tobacco taxes in starting and quitting smoking: Duration analysis of British data,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(3), pages 517-547.
- Martin Forster & Andrew Jones, 2000. "The role of tobacco taxes in starting and quitting smoking: duration analysis of British data," Working Papers 176chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J. & Whiteside, Leanne, 1996. "Recidivism among boot camp graduates: A comparison of drug offenders to other offenders," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 241-253.
- Sider, Hal, 1985. "Unemployment Duration and Incidence: 1968-82," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 461-72, June.
- Lo, Celia C., 2004. "Sociodemographic factors, drug abuse, and other crimes: How they vary among male and female arrestees," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 399-409.
- Stolzenberg, Lisa & D'Alessio, Stewart J., 2004. "Sex differences in the likelihood of arrest," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 443-454.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Jyh-Yaw Joseph Chen & David E.A. Giles, 2003.
"Gender Convergence in Crime: Evidence From Canadian Adult Offence Charge Data,"
Econometrics Working Papers
0303, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Chen, Jyh-Yaw Joseph & Giles, David E.A., 2004. "Gender convergence in crime: Evidence from Canadian adult offense charge data," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 593-606.
- Kennan, John, 1985. "The duration of contract strikes in U.S. manufacturing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 5-28, April.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Andrew M., 2000.
Handbook of Health Economics,
in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 265-344
- R. Henderson & P. Oman, 1999. "Effect of frailty on marginal regression estimates in survival analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 367-379.
- Taxman, Faye S. & Piquero, Alex, 1998. "On preventing drunk driving recidivism: an examination of rehabilitation and punishment approaches," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 129-143, March.
- Meyers, Samuel L, Jr, 1983. "Estimating the Economic Model of Crime: Employment versus Punishment Effects," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(1), pages 157-66, February.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Manning, Willard G. & Wells, Kenneth B., 1988. "The demand for episodes of mental health services," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 369-392, December.
- Witte, Ann Dryden, 1983. "Estimating the Economic Model of Crime: Reply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(1), pages 167-75, February.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J., 2002. "Two preeminent theoretical models: A proportional hazard rate analysis of recidivism," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 217-228.
- Piquero, Nicole Leeper, 2003. "A recidivism analysis of Maryland's community probation program," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 295-307.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:365-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.