On preventing drunk driving recidivism: an examination of rehabilitation and punishment approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Jiang, 1994. "Punishment celerity and severity: Testing a specific deterrence model on drunk driving recidivism," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 355-366.
- Cullen, Francis T. & Cullen, John B. & Wozniak, John F., 1988. "Is rehabilitation dead? The myth of the punitive public," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 303-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahlin, Eileen M. & Zador, Paul L. & Rauch, William J. & Howard, Jan M. & Duncan, G. Doug, 2011. "First-time DWI offenders are at risk of recidivating regardless of sanctions imposed," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 137-142.
- Bowles, Roger Arthur & Florackis, Chrisostomos, 2007. "Duration of the time to reconviction: Evidence from UK prisoner discharge data," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 365-378.
- Payne, Brian K. & Gainey, Randy R. & Triplett, Ruth A. & Danner, Mona J. E., 2004. "What drives punitive beliefs?: Demographic characteristics and justifications for sentencing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 195-206.
- Sun, Ivan Y. & Longazel, Jamie G., 2008. "College students' alcohol-related problems: A test of competing theories," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 554-562, November.
- Bouffard, Jeffrey A. & Bouffard, Leana A., 2011. "What works (or doesn't) in a DUI court? An example of expedited case processing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 320-328, July.
- Bouffard, Jeffrey A. & Richardson, Katie A. & Franklin, Travis, 2010. "Drug courts for DWI offenders? The effectiveness of two hybrid drug courts on DWI offenders," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 25-33, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:26:y:1998:i:2:p:129-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.