Family social capital and delinquent involvement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianakis, Gerasimos A., 1992. "Appraising the performance of police patrol officers: The Florida experience," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 413-428.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özbay, Özden, 2008. "Does social capital deter youth from cheating, alcohol use, and violence in Turkey?: Bringing torpil in," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 403-415, September.
- Turner, Michael G. & Piquero, Alex R. & Pratt, Travis C., 2005. "The school context as a source of self-control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 327-339.
- Huebner, Beth M. & Gustafson, Regan, 2007. "The effect of maternal incarceration on adult offspring involvement in the criminal justice system," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 283-296.
- Marks, Michael B., 2012. "Time banking service exchange systems: A review of the research and policy and practice implications in support of youth in transition," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1230-1236.
- Pratt, Travis C. & Godsey, Timothy W., 2002. "Social support and homicide: a cross-national test of an emerging criminological theory," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 589-601.
- Turner, Michael G. & Livecchi, Crista M. & Beaver, Kevin M. & Booth, Jeb, 2011. "Moving beyond the socialization hypothesis: The effects of maternal smoking during pregnancy on the development of self-control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 120-127.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2716-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Chui, Wing Hong & Chan, Heng Choon (Oliver), 2011. "Social bonds and male juvenile delinquency while on probation: An exploratory test in Hong Kong," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2329-2334.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:29:y:2001:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.