Youth gangs, drug use, and delinquency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enamorado, Ted & López-Calva, Luis F. & Rodríguez-Castelán, Carlos & Winkler, Hernán, 2016.
"Income inequality and violent crime: Evidence from Mexico's drug war,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 128-143.
- Enamorado, Ted & Lopez-Calva , Luis-Felipe & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Winkler, Hernan, 2014. "Income inequality and violent crime : evidence from Mexico's drug war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6935, The World Bank.
- Ted Enamorado & Luis-Felipe López-Calva & Carlos Rodríguez-Castelán & Hernán Winkler, 2015. "Income Inequality and Violent Crime: Evidence from Mexico’s Drug War," HiCN Working Papers 196, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ted Enamorado & Luis Felipe López-Calva & Carlos Rodríguez-Castelán & Hernán Winkler, 2015. "Income Inequality and Violent Crime: Evidence from Mexico's Drug War," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2015003, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- Eitle, David & Gunkel, Steven & Van Gundy, Karen, 2004. "Cumulative exposure to stressful life events and male gang membership," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 95-111.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J. & Peacock, Mark, 2006. "Distinguishing graduates from dropouts and dismissals: Who fails boot camp?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 27-38.
- Hartinger-Saunders, Robin M. & Rittner, Barbara & Wieczorek, William & Nochajski, Thomas & Rine, Christine M. & Welte, John, 2011. "Victimization, psychological distress and subsequent offending among youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2375-2385.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J., 2000. "Religiosity and violence: Are they related after considering the strongest predictors?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 483-496.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J. & Peacock, Mark, 2003. "Discriminators of types of recidivism among boot camp graduates in a five-year follow-up study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 539-551.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:101-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .