Religiosity and violence: Are they related after considering the strongest predictors?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Zhang, Lening & Welte, John W. & Wieczorek, William F., 1999. "Youth gangs, drug use, and delinquency," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 101-109, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:5:525-531_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvarez-Rivera, Lorna L. & Fox, Kathleen A., 2010. "Instittutional attachments and self-control: Understanding deviance among Hispanic adolescents," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 666-674, July.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J., 2002. "Two preeminent theoretical models: A proportional hazard rate analysis of recidivism," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 217-228.
- Johnson, Matthew C. & Morris, Robert G., 2008. "The moderating effects of religiosity on the relationship between stressful life events and delinquent behavior," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 486-493, November.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J. & Peacock, Mark, 2003. "Discriminators of types of recidivism among boot camp graduates in a five-year follow-up study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 539-551.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:28:y:2000:i:6:p:483-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.