Two preeminent theoretical models: A proportional hazard rate analysis of recidivism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J., 2000. "Religiosity and violence: Are they related after considering the strongest predictors?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 483-496.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowles, Roger Arthur & Florackis, Chrisostomos, 2007. "Duration of the time to reconviction: Evidence from UK prisoner discharge data," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 365-378.
- DeLisi, Matt & Piquero, Alex R., 2011. "New frontiers in criminal careers research, 2000-2011: A state-of-the-art review," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 289-301, July.
- O'Connell, Daniel J., 2003. "Investigating latent trait and life course theories as predictors of recidivism among an offender sample," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 455-467.
- Wareham, Jennifer & Boots, Denise Paquette & Chavez, Jorge M., 2009. "A test of social learning and intergenerational transmission among batterers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 163-173, March.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J. & Peacock, Mark, 2003. "Discriminators of types of recidivism among boot camp graduates in a five-year follow-up study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 539-551.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:30:y:2002:i:3:p:217-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .