Investigating latent trait and life course theories as predictors of recidivism among an offender sample
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J., 2002. "Two preeminent theoretical models: A proportional hazard rate analysis of recidivism," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 217-228.
- Alex R. Piquero & John M. MacDonald & Karen F. Parker, 2002. "Race, Local Life Circumstances, and Criminal Activity," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 83(3), pages 654-670.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butzin, Clifford A. & O'Connell, Daniel J. & Martin, Steven S. & Inciardi, James A., 2006. "Effect of drug treatment during work release on new arrests and incarcerations," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 557-565.
- DeLisi, Matt & Piquero, Alex R., 2011. "New frontiers in criminal careers research, 2000-2011: A state-of-the-art review," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 289-301, July.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J. & Peacock, Mark, 2006. "Distinguishing graduates from dropouts and dismissals: Who fails boot camp?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 27-38.
- DeLisi, Matt & Berg, Mark T., 2006. "Exploring theoretical linkages between self-control theory and criminal justice system processing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 153-163.
- Wareham, Jennifer & Boots, Denise Paquette & Chavez, Jorge M., 2009. "A test of social learning and intergenerational transmission among batterers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 163-173, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:455-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .