A study of recidivism of serious and persistent offenders among adolescents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Benda, Brent B., 1989. "Predicting return to prison among adolescent males: A comparison of three statistics," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 487-500.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J., 1997. "Testing the deviance syndrome perspective among boot camp participants," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 409-423.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langton, Lynn, 2006. "Low self-control and parole failure: An assessment of risk from a theoretical perspective," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 469-478.
- Abrams, Laura S. & Shannon, Sarah K.S. & Sangalang, Cindy, 2008. "Transition services for incarcerated youth: A mixed methods evaluation study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 522-535, May.
- Diamond, Brie & Morris, Robert G. & Caudill, Jonathan W., 2011. "Sustaining families, dissuading crime: The effectiveness of a family preservation program with male delinquents," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 338-343, July.
- World Bank, 2010. "Crime and Violence in Central America : A Development Challenge - Executive Summary," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2979, The World Bank.
- Yonai, Shachar & Levine, Stephen Z. & Glicksohn, Joseph, 2013. "A national population based examination of the association between age-versatility trajectories and recidivism rates," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 467-476.
- DeLisi, Matt & Berg, Mark T., 2006. "Exploring theoretical linkages between self-control theory and criminal justice system processing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 153-163.
- Abrams, Laura S. & Snyder, Susan M., 2010. "Youth offender reentry: Models for intervention and directions for future inquiry," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1787-1795, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:111-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.