Punishment celerity and severity: Testing a specific deterrence model on drunk driving recidivism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taxman, Faye S. & Piquero, Alex, 1998. "On preventing drunk driving recidivism: an examination of rehabilitation and punishment approaches," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 129-143, March.
- Buckenmaier, Johannes & Dimant, Eugen & Posten, Ann-Christin & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2017.
"On punishment institutions and effective deterrence of illicit behavior,"
Kiel Working Papers
2090, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Johannes Buckenmaier & Eugen Dimant & Ann-Christin Posten & Ulrich Schmidt, 2017. "Efficient Institutions and Effective Deterrence: On Timing and Uncertainty of Punishment," PPE Working Papers 0010, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- A. J. Burns & Clay Posey & James F. Courtney & Tom L. Roberts & Prabhashi Nanayakkara, 0. "Organizational information security as a complex adaptive system: insights from three agent-based models," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Zettler, Haley R. & Morris, Robert G. & Piquero, Alex R. & Cardwell, Stephanie M., 2015. "Assessing the Celerity of Arrest on 3-Year Recidivism Patterns in a Sample of Criminal Defendants," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 428-436.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-015-9608-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Jiang & Evans, Peggy Chin & Clark, Lucia Perfetti, 2006. "Alcohol addiction and perceived sanction risks: Deterring drinking drivers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 165-174.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:22:y:1994:i:4:p:355-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.