A semiparametric derivative estimator in log transformation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chunrong Ai & Edward Norton, 2006. "A Semiparametric Derivative Estimator in Log Transformation Models," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 06/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciani, E & Fisher, P, 2013.
"Dif-in-dif estimators of multiplicative treatment effects,"
Economics Discussion Papers
8973, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Ciani & Paul Fisher, 2014. "Dif-in-dif estimators of multiplicative treatment effects," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 985, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fisher, Paul & Ciani, Emanuele, 2014. "Dif-in-dif estimators of multiplicative treatment effects," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Marcu, Mircea & Knapp, Caprice & Madden, Vanessa & Brown, David & Wang, Hua & Sloyer, Phyllis, 2014. "Effects of an Integrated Care System on Children with Special Health Care Needs' Medicaid Expenditures," Working Papers 2014-8, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ai, Chunrong & Li, Hongjun & Lin, Zhongjian & Meng, Meixia, 2015. "Estimation of panel data partly specified Tobit regression with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 316-326.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:538-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.