Per‐Period Co‐Payments And The Demand For Health Care: Evidence From Survey And Claims Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmitz, Hendrik, 2013. "Practice budgets and the patient mix of physicians – The effect of a remuneration system reform on health care utilisation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1240-1249.
- Gregori Baetschmann & Rainer Winkelmann, 2014.
"A dynamic hurdle model for zero-inflated count data: with an application to health care utilization,"
ECON - Working Papers
151, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gregori Baetschmann & Rainer Winkelmann, 2014. "A Dynamic Hurdle Model for Zero-Inflated Count Data: With an Application to Health Care Utilization," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 648, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2014.
"An Empirical Model of Health Care Demand under Non-linear Pricing,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
688, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2015. "An empirical model of health care demand under non-linear pricing," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113027, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:wly:hlthec:v:26:y:2017:i:10:p:1234-1248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes S. Kunz & Rainer Winkelmann, 2017.
"An Econometric Model of Healthcare Demand With Nonlinear Pricing,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 691-702, June.
- Johannes S. Kunz & Rainer Winkelmann, 2015. "An econometric model of health care demand with non-linear pricing," ECON - Working Papers 204, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Himmel, Konrad & Schneider, Udo, 2017. "Ambulatory care at the end of a billing period," hche Research Papers 2017/14, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Helmut Farbmacher & Peter Ihle & Ingrid Schubert & Joachim Winter & Amelie Wuppermann, 2017.
"Heterogeneous Effects of a Nonlinear Price Schedule for Outpatient Care,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(10), pages 1234-1248, October.
- Helmut Farbmacher & Peter Ihle & Ingrid Schubert & Joachim Winter & Amelie C. Wuppermann, 2013. "Heterogeneous Effects of a Nonlinear Price Schedule for Outpatient Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 4499, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:22:y:2013:i:9:p:1111-1123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.