Citations for "GATT/WTO Promotes Trade Strongly: Sample Selection and Model Specification"
by Xuepeng Liu
- Agostino, Mariarosaria & Trivieri, Francesco, 2014. "Geographical indication and wine exports. An empirical investigation considering the major European producers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 22-36.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2009.
"WTO Membership and the Extensive Margin of World Trade: New Evidence,"
Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim
304/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Gabriel Felbermayr, . "WTO Membership and the Extensive Margin of World Trade: New Evidence," Discussion Papers 09/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2009. "WTO membership and the extensive margin of world trade: New evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 20606, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Seung Ha, 2013. "The Effect of South Korean FTAs on Trade: Country-level and Industry-level Analyses," Master's Theses 149430, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Martin Grančay & Nóra Grančay & Jana Drutarovská & Ladislav Mura, 2015. "Gravity Model of Trade of the Czech and Slovak Republics 1995–2012: How Have Determinants of Trade Changed," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(6), pages 759-777.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2011.
"Non-conventional provisions in regional trade agreements : do they enhance international trade?,"
IDE Discussion Papers
309, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Fukunari Kimura & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2014. "Nonconventional provisions in regional trade agreements: Do they enhance international trade?," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 113-138, May.
- Cheong, Juyoung & Kwak, Do Won & Tang, Kam Ki, 2015.
"Heterogeneous Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements: How does Partner Similarity Matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 222-236.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2013. "Heterogeneous effects of preferential trade agreements: How does partner similarity matter?," Discussion Papers Series 490, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mahmut Yasar & David Lisner & Roderick Rejesus, 2012. "Bilateral trade impacts of temporary foreign visitor policy," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 148(3), pages 501-521, September.
- Estrella Gómez-Herrera, 2013.
"Comparing alternative methods to estimate gravity models of bilateral trade,"
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1087-1111, June.
- Estrella Gómez Herrera, 2010. "Comparing alternative methods to estimate gravity models of bilateral trade," ThE Papers 10/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Türkcan, Kemal & Pişkin, Erhan, 2014.
"Ticaret Anlaşmalarının Türkiye’nin İhracat Dinamiğine Etkisi: Yaygın ve Yoğun Ticaret
[The Effects of the Trade Agreements on the Dynamics of Turkey’s Export: Extensive and Intensive Margins]," MPRA Paper 59841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kemal Türkcan & Erhan Pişkin, 2014. "Ticaret Anlaşmalarının Türkiye’nin İhracat Dinamiğine Etkisi: Yaygın ve Yoğun Ticaret," Working Papers 2014/10, Turkish Economic Association.
- Kevin E. Staub, 2014.
"A Causal Interpretation of Extensive and Intensive Margin Effects in Generalized Tobit Models,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 371-375, May.
- Kevin E. Staub, 2010. "A causal interpretation of extensive and intensive margin effects in generalized Tobit models," SOI - Working Papers 1012, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Tran, N. & Wilson, N. & Hite, D., 2012.
"Choosing the best model in the presence of zero trade: a fish product analysis,"
The WorldFish Center, number 40064, July.
- Tran, Nhuong & Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Hite, Diane, 2012. "Choosing the best model in the presence of zero trade: a fish product analysis," 2012: New Rules of Trade?, December 2012, San Diego, California 142790, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Grant, Jason & Peterson, Everett & Ramniceanu, Radu, 2015. "Assessing the Impact of SPS Regulations on U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), January.
- Dimaranan, Betina & Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William J., 2007.
"China, India, and the future of the world economy : fierce competition or shared growth?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4304, The World Bank.
- Betina Dimaranan & Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2009. "How will growth in China and India affect the world economy?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 551-571, October.
- Tristan Kohl & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen, 2013. "Do Trade Agreements Stimulate International Trade Differently? Evidence from 296 Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 4243, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christodoulopoulou, Styliani, 2010. "THE Effects of Multilateral Trade Liberalization on the Extensive and the Intensive Margins of Trade," MPRA Paper 29169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bounlert Vanhnalat & Phouphet Kyophilavong & Alay Phonvisay & Bouason Sengsourivong, 2015. "Assessment the Effect of Free Trade Agreements on Exports of Lao PDR," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 365-376.
- Hasanat Shah, Syed & Hasnat, Hafsa & li, Junjiang, 2010. "Pre and post WTO analysis of south Asian economies: evidence from panel data estimation," MPRA Paper 35634, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Grant, Jason H. & Boys, Kathryn A., 2015. "The GATT/WTO Trade Effect 20 Years Later: A Critical Review and New Insights," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205896, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mark N. Harris & László Kónya & László Mátyás, 2012. "Some Stylized Facts about International Trade Flows," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 781-792, 09.
- Jayjit Roy, 2009.
"On the Robustness of the Trade-Inducing Effects of Trade Agreements and Currency Unions,"
Departmental Working Papers
0906, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Jayjit Roy, 2014. "On the robustness of the trade-inducing effects of trade agreements and currency unions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 253-304, August.
- Jayjit Roy, 2010. "On the Robustness of the Trade-Inducing Effects of Trade Agreements and Currency Unions," Working Papers 10-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Maggi, Giovanni, 2014. "International Trade Agreements," Handbook of International Economics, Elsevier.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Luca de Benedictis & Gianluca Santoni, 2012.
"On the Pro-Trade Effects of Immigrants,"
Development Working Papers
347, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Luca Benedictis & Gianluca Santoni, 2014. "On the pro-trade effects of immigrants," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 557-594, August.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & De Benedictis, Luca & Santoni, Gianluca, 2012. "On the Pro-Trade Effects of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 6628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Bratti & Luca De Benedictis & Gianluca Santoni, 2013. "On the pro-trade effects of immigrants," Working Papers CEB 13-014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jasmin Katrin Gröschl, 2013. "Gravity Model Applications and Macroeconomic Perspectives," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 48.
- Jason H. Grant & Kathryn A. Boys, 2012. "Agricultural Trade and the GATT/WTO: Does Membership Make a Difference?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(1), pages 1-24.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2014. "A Within Estimator for Three-Level Data: An Application to the WTO Effect on Trade Flows," Discussion Papers Series 501, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2007. "Does WTO Membership Make a Difference at the Extensive Margin of World Trade?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1898, CESifo Group Munich.
- Will Martin & Cong S. Pham, 2008. "Estimating the Gravity Model When Zero Trade Flows are Frequent," Economics Series 2008_03, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Felix Chan & Mark N. Harris & William Greene & László Kónya, 2014. "Gravity Models of Trade: Unobserved Heterogeneity and Endogeneity," Working Papers 14-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Dutt, Pushan & Mihov, Ilian & Van Zandt, Timothy, 2013. "The effect of WTO on the extensive and the intensive margins of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 204-219.
- Aliyev, Khatai, 2014. "Expected Macroeconomic Impacts of the Accession to WTO on Azerbaijan Economy: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 55096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2014. "Can Trade Agreements Curtail Trade Creation and Prevent Trade Diversion," Discussion Papers Series 500, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Douglas R. Nelson, 2014.
"Prospects for Constitutionalization of the WTO,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2014/63, European University Institute.
- Dutt, Pushan & Mihov, Ilian & Van Zandt, Timothy, 2011. "Does WTO Matter for the Extensive and the Intensive Margins of Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.