Does WTO Matter for the Extensive and the Intensive Margins of Trade?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2014.
"Exploring the Intensive and Extensive Margins of World Trade,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: European Economic Integration, WTO Membership, Immigration and Offshoring, chapter 4, pages 115-148
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2006. "Exploring the Intensive and Extensive Margins of World Trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(4), pages 642-674, December.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2004. "Exploring the Intensive and Extensive Margins of World Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 1276, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2006. "Exploring the intensive and extensive margins of world trade," Munich Reprints in Economics 20610, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Chaney, 2008.
"Distorted Gravity: The Intensive and Extensive Margins of International Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1707-1721, September.
- Thomas Chaney, 2008. "Distorted Gravity: The Intensive and Extensive Margins of International Trade," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6apm7lruv08, Sciences Po.
- Pushan Dutt & Daniel Traca, 2010.
"Corruption and Bilateral Trade Flows: Extortion or Evasion?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 843-860, November.
- Pushan Dutt & Daniel Traca, "undated". "Corruption and bilateral trade flows: extortion or evasion?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14172, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven, 2004. "Are regional trading arrangements trade creating?: An application of extreme bounds analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 369-395, July.
- Xuepeng Liu, 2009. "GATT/WTO Promotes Trade Strongly: Sample Selection and Model Specification," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 428-446, August.
- repec:lmu:muenar:20646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2006. "Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Persson & Fredrik Wilhelmsson, 2016.
"EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 16-53, January.
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2013. "EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification," Working Papers 2013:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2013. "EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification," Working Paper Series 991, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dan Ciuriak & Beverly Lapham & Robert Wolfe & Terry Collins-Williams & John M. Curtis, 2011. "New-New Trade Policy," Working Papers 1263, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Campi, Mercedes & Dueñas, Marco, 2016.
"Intellectual Property Rights and International Trade of Agricultural Products,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-18.
- Mercedes Campi & Marco Duenas, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights and International Trade of Agricultural Products," LEM Papers Series 2014/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Liao, Wei & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2015.
"The trade comovement puzzle and the margins of international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 266-288.
- Wei Liao & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2012. "The Trade Comovement Puzzle and the Margins of International Trade," Working Papers 042012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Liao, Wei & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2014. "The Trade Comovement Puzzle and the Margins of International Trade," Working Papers 2014-43, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ana Santacreu, 2012. "The Trade Comovement Puzzle and the Margins of International Trade," 2012 Meeting Papers 34, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Amighini, Alessia & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014.
"Impact of South–South FDI and Trade on the Export Upgrading of African Economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-17.
- Alessia Amighini & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "Impact of South-South FDI and trade on the export upgrading of African economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/75, European University Institute.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2013. "WTO Trade Effects and Identification Problems: Why Knowing The Structural Properties of WTO Memberships Matters?," Discussion Papers Series 491, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Natalia Kapelko & Natalya Volchkova, 2013. "Export costs of visa restrictions," Working Papers w0195, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Parteka, Aleksandra & Tamberi, Massimo, 2013.
"Product diversification, relative specialisation and economic development: Import–export analysis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 121-135.
- Aleksandra PARTEKA & Massimo TAMBERI, 2012. "Relative product diversification in the course of economic development: import-export analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2012-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2013. "Product Diversification, Relative Specialisation And Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 15, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2012. "Relative Product Diversification in the Course of Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Scoppola, M. & Raimondi, V. & Olper, A., 2013. "The Impact of EU Trade Preferences on the Extensive and Intensive Agricultural and Food Product Margins," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151145, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dick Nuwamanya Kamuganga, 2012. "The Linkage between Outcome Differences in Cotton Production and Rural Roads Improvements - A Matching Approach," IHEID Working Papers 15-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Maggi, Giovanni, 2014. "International Trade Agreements," Handbook of International Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
Keywordsextensive margin of trade; Gravity; intensive margin of trade; WTO;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.