New-New Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutt, Pushan & Mihov, Ilian & Van Zandt, Timothy, 2011. "Does WTO Matter for the Extensive and the Intensive Margins of Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baddeley, Shane & Cheng, Peter & Wolfe, Robert, 2011. "Trade Policy Implications of Carbon Labels on Food," Commissioned Papers 122740, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Flentø, Daniel & Ponte, Stefano, 2017. "Least-Developed Countries in a World of Global Value Chains: Are WTO Trade Negotiations Helping?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 366-374.
- ZdzisÅ‚aw W. PuÅ›lecki, 2016. "Bilateral trade agreements and the rise of global supply chains," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(5), pages 17-23, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNew-new Trade Theory; Trade Policy;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .