Modelling the Extensive Margin of World Trade: New Evidence on GATT and WTO Membership
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kohler, Wilhelm K., . "Modelling the Extensive Margin of World Trade: New Evidence on GATT and WTO Membership," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2010. "Modelling the extensive margin of world trade: New evidence on GATT and WTO membership," Munich Reprints in Economics 20605, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mavroidis, Petros, 2007. "Trade in Goods," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199239030.
- Caroline Lesser, 2007. "Do Bilateral and Regional Approaches for Reducing Technical Barriers to Trade Converge Towards the Multilateral Trading System?," OECD Trade Policy Papers 58, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson, Douglas R., 2015. "Prospects for Constitutionalization of the WTO," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 135-153, January.
- Sofiane Ghali & Habib Zitouna & Zouhour Karray & Slim Driss, 2013. "Effects of NTMs on the Extensive and Intensive Margins to Trade: The Case of Tunisia and Egypt," Working Papers 820, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
- Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2013. "Measuring the Effects of Endogenous Policies on Economic Integration," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 199-222, June.
- Prehn, Soren & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2011. "Estimation Issues in Single Commodity Gravity Trade Models," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114776, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2010. "Das Spannungsfeld von Protektion, Liberalisierung und Freihandel," FIW Policy Brief series 008, FIW.
- Machado, José A.F. & Santos Silva, J.M.C. & Wei, Kehai, 2016. "Quantiles, corners, and the extensive margin of trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 73-84.
- Prehn, Sören & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2011. "Estimation issues in disaggregate gravity trade models," DARE Discussion Papers 1107, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Prehn, Soren & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2011. "Estimation Issues In Single Commodity Gravity Trade Models," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114524, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:11:p:1430-1469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.