Assessing the Empirical Impact of Environmental Federalism
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saveyn Bert, 2006. "Are NIMBY's commuters?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0604, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2012.
"Designing Economic Instruments For The Environment In A Decentralized Fiscal System,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-202, April.
- Alm, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2007. "Designing economic instruments for the environment in a decentralized fiscal system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4379, The World Bank.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2011. "Designing Economic Instruments for the Environment in a Decentralized Fiscal System," Working Papers 1104, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Ida Ferrara & Paul Missios & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2014.
"Interregional competition, comparative advantage and environmental federalism,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 905-952, August.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2011. "Inter-regional Competition, Comparative Advantage, and Environmental Federalism," Working Papers 027, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Keisuke Hattori, 2010.
"Strategic Voting for Noncooperative Environmental Policies in Open Economies,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 459-474, August.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2007. "Strategic Voting for Noncooperative Environmental Policies in Open Economies," MPRA Paper 6333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Mani, Muthukumara & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2006. "Environmental federalism : a panacea or Pandora's box for developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3847, The World Bank.
- Levinson, Arik, 2003.
"Environmental Regulatory Competition: A Status Report and Some New Evidence,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 56(1), pages 91-106, March.
- Arik Levinson, 2002. "Environmental Regulatory Competition: A Status Report and Some New Evident," Working Papers gueconwpa~02-02-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Oates, Wallace, 2001. "A Reconsideration of Environmental Federalism," Discussion Papers dp-01-54, Resources For the Future.
- Hilary Sigman, 2007. "Decentralization and Environmental Quality: An International Analysis of Water Pollution," NBER Working Papers 13098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thais NUNEZ-ROCHA & Inmaculada MARTíNEZ-ZARZOSO, 2018. "Is National Environmental Legislation Affecting Emissions?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2505, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S, 2006. "Determining Environmental Quality in a Federal Setting: An Empirical Analysis of Subnational Governments in India," MPRA Paper 7605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuping Deng & Helian Xu, 2015. "International Direct Investment and Transboundary Pollution: An Empirical Analysis of Complex Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-25, April.
- Hilary Sigman, 2014. "Decentralization and Environmental Quality: An International Analysis of Water Pollution Levels and Variation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(1), pages 114-130.
- Marco Percoco, 2010.
"Urban Transport Policies And The Environment: Evidence From Italy,"
International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 37(2).
- Marco Percoco, 2007. "Urban Transport Policies and the Environment: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wallace E. Oates, 2002. "Fiscal and Regulatory Competition: Theory and Evidence," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(4), pages 377-390, November.
- Bert Saveyn, 2013. "On NIMBY and commuting," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(2), pages 293-311, April.
- Per Fredriksson & Herman Vollebergh, 2009. "Corruption, federalism, and policy formation in the OECD: the case of energy policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 205-221, July.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Chupp, B. Andrew, 2012. "Fiscal federalism and interjurisdictional externalities: New results and an application to US Air pollution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 449-464.
- B. Andrew Chupp, 2011. "Spillovers and Taxes: What Drives Strategic Competition in Environmental Policies?," Working Paper Series 20110402, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.
- Sheila M. Olmstead, 2010. "The Economics of Water Quality," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 44-62, Winter.
- Bruce G. Carruthers & Naomi R. Lamoreaux, 2016. "Regulatory Races: The Effects of Jurisdictional Competition on Regulatory Standards," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 52-97, March.
- Raul Gouvea & Jonathan Linton & Manuel Montoya & Steven Walsh, 2012. "Emerging Technologies and Ethics: A Race-to-the-Bottom or the Top?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 553-567, September.
- Chang, Howard F. & Sigman, Hilary & Traub, Leah G., 2014.
"Endogenous decentralization in federal environmental policies,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 39-50.
- Howard Chang & Hilary Sigman & Leah G. Traub, 2007. "Endogenous Decentralization in Federal Environmental Policies," NBER Working Papers 13238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Matschke, Xenia & Minier, Jenny, 2010. "Environmental policy in majoritarian systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 177-191, March.
- Millimet, Daniel L., 2013. "Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valles-Gimenez, Jaime & Zarate-Marco, Anabel & Trueba-Cortes, Carmen, 2010. "Green Taxes in a Federal Context: An Empirical Model for Industrial Waste in Spain," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 27-51.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Portney, Paul R., 2003. "The political economy of environmental policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 325-354 Elsevier.
- MarÃa A. GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as, 2004. "Environmental federalism: a proposal of decentralization," ERSA conference papers ersa04p492, European Regional Science Association.
- Ando, Amy Whritenour, . "Examples and Principles of State-Level Rural Environmental Initiatives," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association.
- He, Qichun, 2015. "Fiscal decentralization and environmental pollution: Evidence from Chinese panel data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 86-100.
- Katarina Elofsson, 2011. "Delegation of Decision-Rights for Wetlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(2), pages 285-303, October.