Urban Transport Policies and the Environment: Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Percoco, 2010. "Urban Transport Policies And The Environment: Evidence From Italy," Articles, International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 37(2).
- Percoco, Marco, 2007. "Urban Transport Policies and the Environment: Evidence from Italy," Sustainability Indicators and Environmental Valuation Working Papers 9558, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel L. Millimet, 2003. "Assessing the Empirical Impact of Environmental Federalism," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 711-733.
- Prud'homme, Rémy & Bocarejo, Juan Pablo, 2005. "The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 279-287, May.
- Charles Raux, 2004. "The Use of Transferable Permits in Transport Policy," Post-Print halshs-00067895, HAL.
- Rouwendal, Jan & Verhoef, Erik T., 2006. "Basic economic principles of road pricing: From theory to applications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 106-114, March.
- Peter Nijkamp & Gerard Pepping, 1998. "A Meta-analytical Evaluation of Sustainable City Initiatives," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(9), pages 1481-1500, August.
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2005.
"Cost-Effective Policies to Reduce Vehicle Emissions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 300-304, May.
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2005. "Cost-Effective Policies to Reduce Vehicle Emissions," NBER Working Papers 11174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
- Marshall, Stephen & Banister, David, 2000. "Travel reduction strategies: intentions and outcomes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 321-338, June.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt, 2001. "The welfare impacts of alternative policies to address atmospheric pollution in urban road transport," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 383-411, July.
- Carlo V. Fiorio & Marco Percoco, 2007. "Would You Stick To Using Your Car Even If Charged? Evidence from Trento, Italy," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 605-620, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Percoco, 2016. "The impact of road pricing on accidents: a note on Milan," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 343-352, October.
- Percoco, Marco, 2014. "The impact of road pricing on housing prices: Preliminary evidence from Milan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 188-194.
- Percoco, Marco, 2014. "The effect of road pricing on traffic composition: Evidence from a natural experiment in Milan, Italy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 55-60.
- Marco Percoco, 2015. "Heterogeneity in the reaction of traffic flows to road pricing: a synthetic control approach applied to Milan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 1063-1079, November.
- D’Arcangelo, Filippo Maria & Percoco, Marco, 2015. "Housing rent and road pricing in Milan: Evidence from a geographical discontinuity approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 108-116.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Transport Policies; Traffic Externalities; Pollution Abatement;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-07-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-07-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2007-07-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2007-07-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2007.59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.