Urban Transport Policies and the Environment: Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Percoco, 2010. "Urban Transport Policies And The Environment: Evidence From Italy," Articles, International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 37(2).
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel L. Millimet, 2003. "Assessing the Empirical Impact of Environmental Federalism," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 711-733.
- Prud'homme, Rémy & Bocarejo, Juan Pablo, 2005. "The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 279-287, May.
- Charles Raux, 2004. "The Use of Transferable Permits in Transport Policy," Post-Print halshs-00067895, HAL.
- Rouwendal, Jan & Verhoef, Erik T., 2006. "Basic economic principles of road pricing: From theory to applications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 106-114, March.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
- Marshall, Stephen & Banister, David, 2000. "Travel reduction strategies: intentions and outcomes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 321-338, June.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt, 2001. "The welfare impacts of alternative policies to address atmospheric pollution in urban road transport," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 383-411, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Percoco, 2016. "The impact of road pricing on accidents: a note on Milan," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 343-352, October.
- Percoco, Marco, 2014. "The impact of road pricing on housing prices: Preliminary evidence from Milan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 188-194.
- Percoco, Marco, 2014. "The effect of road pricing on traffic composition: Evidence from a natural experiment in Milan, Italy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 55-60.
- Marco Percoco, 2015. "Heterogeneity in the reaction of traffic flows to road pricing: a synthetic control approach applied to Milan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 1063-1079, November.
- D’Arcangelo, Filippo Maria & Percoco, Marco, 2015. "Housing rent and road pricing in Milan: Evidence from a geographical discontinuity approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 108-116.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Transport Policies; Traffic Externalities; Pollution Abatement;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-07-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-07-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2007-07-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2007-07-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2007.59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .