The Use of Transferable Permits in Transport Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:98-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Percoco, 2010.
"Urban Transport Policies And The Environment: Evidence From Italy,"
International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 37(2).
- Marco Percoco, 2007. "Urban Transport Policies and the Environment: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
- Charles Raux, 2009. "Umweltzertifikate im Verkehrsbereich," Post-Print halshs-01735915, HAL.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:88:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2886-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Hai & Wang, Xiaolei, 2011. "Managing network mobility with tradable credits," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 580-594, March.
- Harwatt, Helen & Tight, Miles & Bristow, Abigail L. & GÃ¼hnemann, Astrid, 2011. "Personal carbon trading and fuel price increases in the transport sector: an exploratory study of public response in the UK," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 47, pages 47-70.
- Wadud, Zia, 2011. "Personal tradable carbon permits for road transport: Why, why not and who wins?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1052-1065.
- Alberto M. Zanni & Abigail L. Bristow & Mark Wardman, 2013. "The potential behavioural effect of personal carbon trading: results from an experimental survey," Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 222-243, July.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang, 2010. "Individual tradable permit market and traffic congestion: An experimental study," MPRA Paper 26638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fan, Wenbo & Jiang, Xinguo, 2013. "Tradable mobility permits in roadway capacity allocation: Review and appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 132-142.
- Raux, Charles & Marlot, Grégoire, 2005.
"A system of tradable CO2 permits applied to fuel consumption by motorists,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 255-265, May.
- Charles Raux & Grégoire Marlot, 2005. "A System of Tradable CO2 Permits Applied to Fuel Consumption by Motorists," Post-Print halshs-00067833, HAL.
- Santos, Georgina, 2017. "Road fuel taxes in Europe: Do they internalize road transport externalities?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 120-134.
- Charles Raux, 2008. "Tradable driving rights in urban areas: their potential for tackling congestion and traffic-related pollution," Post-Print halshs-00185012, HAL.
- Wang, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai & Zhu, Daoli & Li, Changmin, 2012. "Tradable travel credits for congestion management with heterogeneous users," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 426-437.
- Charles Raux, 2011. "Downstream Emissions Trading for Transport," Post-Print halshs-01695597, HAL.
- Fan, Jin & He, Haonan & Wu, Yanrui, 2016. "Personal carbon trading and subsidies for hybrid electric vehicles," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 164-173.
- Charles Raux & Amandine Chevalier & Emmanuel Bougna & Denis Hilton, 2015. "Mobility Choices and Climate Change: Assessing the Effects of Social Norms and Economic Incentives through Discrete Choice Experiments," Post-Print halshs-01158088, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic transferable permits; tradable permits; transport; environment; nuisances; case studies; Mobile sources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00067895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .