Renewable Energy Systems: the theme for the PACITA summer school on TA, Liège, Belgium, 25 28 June 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mytelka, Lynn K., 2003. "New Wave Technologies: Their Emergence, Diffusion and Impact. The Case of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology and the Developing World," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 3, United Nations University - INTECH.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0048 is not listed on IDEAS
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2008.
"Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility,"
IET Working Papers Series
04/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Moniz, António & Paulos, Margarida Ramires, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," MPRA Paper 9022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2008.
- António Brandão Moniz & Margarida Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," Post-Print hal-00287886, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Assessment; Renewable Energy; Parliament;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:8:y:2012:i:8:p:95-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.