Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moniz, António & Paulos, Margarida Ramires, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," MPRA Paper 9022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2008.
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," IET Working Papers Series 04/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machado, Tiago & Moniz, António, 2005. "Models and Practices in the Motor Vehicle Industry – contrasting cases from the Portuguese experience," MPRA Paper 6171, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2005.
- Collopy, Fred & Armstrong, J. Scott, 1992. "Expert opinions about extrapolation and the mystery of the overlooked discontinuities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 575-582, December.
- Huss, William R., 1988. "A move toward scenario analysis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 377-388.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuno Boavida & Manuel Baumann & António B. Moniz & Jens Schippl & Max Reichenbach & Marcel Weil, 2013. "Technology transition towards electric mobility - technology assessment as a tool for policy design," IET Working Papers Series 04/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Manuel Baumann & Nuno Boavida & Maria João Maia & Patrick Lichtner & António Brandão Moniz, 2012. "Renewable Energy Systems: the theme for the PACITA summer school on TA, Liège, Belgium, 25 28 June 2012," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 8(8), pages 95-101, November.
More about this item
Keywordsautomotive industry; scenario; economical co-operation; technology; Delphi survey;
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-07-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-KNM-2008-07-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00287886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.