Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- António Brandão Moniz & Margarida Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," Post-Print hal-00287886, HAL.
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," IET Working Papers Series 04/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machado, Tiago & Moniz, António, 2005. "Models and Practices in the Motor Vehicle Industry – contrasting cases from the Portuguese experience," MPRA Paper 6171, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2005.
- Collopy, Fred & Armstrong, J. Scott, 1992. "Expert opinions about extrapolation and the mystery of the overlooked discontinuities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 575-582, December.
- Huss, William R., 1988. "A move toward scenario analysis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 377-388.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuno Boavida & Manuel Baumann & António B. Moniz & Jens Schippl & Max Reichenbach & Marcel Weil, 2013. "Technology transition towards electric mobility - technology assessment as a tool for policy design," IET Working Papers Series 04/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Manuel Baumann & Nuno Boavida & Maria João Maia & Patrick Lichtner & António Brandão Moniz, 2012. "Renewable Energy Systems: the theme for the PACITA summer school on TA, Liège, Belgium, 25 28 June 2012," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 8(8), pages 95-101, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- António Brandão Moniz, 2008. "Assessing scenarios on the future of work," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 4(4), pages 91-106, November.
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1996. "Factors affecting new product forecasting accuracy in new firms : William B. Gartner, and Robert J. Thomas, 1993, Journal of Productive Innovation Management, 10, 35-52," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 321-322, June.
- Dennis Buede, 2009. "Errors associated with simple versus realistic models," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 11-18, March.
- Sapio, Bartolomeo, 1995. "SEARCH (Scenario evaluation and analysis through repeated cross impact handling): a new method for scenario analysis with an application to the Videotel service in Italy," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 113-131, March.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2014. "Electricity demand and conservation potential in the Chinese nonmetallic mineral products industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 243-253.
- Olaleye, Olaitan & Baker, Erin, 2015. "Large scale scenario analysis of future low carbon energy options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 203-216.
- Emrouznejad, Ali & Rostami-Tabar, Bahman & Petridis, Konstantinos, 2016. "A novel ranking procedure for forecasting approaches using Data Envelopment Analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 235-243.
- Boender, Guus C. E., 1997. "A hybrid simulation/optimisation scenario model for asset/liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 126-135, May.
- Adya, Monica & Collopy, Fred & Armstrong, J. Scott & Kennedy, Miles, 2001. "Automatic identification of time series features for rule-based forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 143-157.
- Contreras Lisperguer, Rubén & Lindberg, Julia & Dantas, Guilherme & Falcão, Djalma & Taranto, Glauco & Ferreira, Daniel, 2019. "Distributed photovoltaic generation in Brazil: Technological innovation, scenario methodology and regulatory frameworks," Documentos de Proyectos 44928, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Forecasting for Environmental Decision Making," General Economics and Teaching 0412023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reimers, Stian & Harvey, Nigel, 2011. "Sensitivity to autocorrelation in judgmental time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1196-1214, October.
- Awopone, Albert K. & Zobaa, Ahmed F. & Banuenumah, Walter, 2017. "Techno-economic and environmental analysis of power generation expansion plan of Ghana," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 13-22.
- Remus, William & O'Connor, Marcus & Griggs, Kenneth, 1998. "The impact of information of unknown correctness on the judgmental forecasting process," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 313-322, September.
- John D. Sterman & Rebecca Henderson & Eric D. Beinhocker & Lee I. Newman, 2007. "Getting Big Too Fast: Strategic Dynamics with Increasing Returns and Bounded Rationality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 683-696, April.
- Rogier Busser, 2008. "‘Detroit of the East’? Industrial Upgrading, Japanese Car Producers and the Development of the Automotive Industry in Thailand," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 29-45.
- MatÃas Mayor FernÃ¡ndez & Ana JesÃºs LÃ³pez MenÃ©ndez & Rigoberto PÃ©rez SuÃ¡rez, 2004. "Defining Scenarios through shift - share models. An Application to the regional employment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p454, European Regional Science Association.
- Van Tassell, Larry W. & Bartlett, E. Tom & Mitchell, John E., 1998. "A Futuristic Look At The Use Of Grazed Forages In The Western United States," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20868, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Philip Hans Franses, 2004. "Do We Think We Make Better Forecasts Than in the Past? A Survey of Academics," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 466-468, December.
- JS Armstrong & Fred Collopy, 2004. "Integration of Statistical Methods and Judgment for Time Series," General Economics and Teaching 0412024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsautomotive industry; scenario; economical co-operation; technology; Delphi survey;
All these keywords.
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IND-2008-06-13 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-KNM-2008-06-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.