A move toward scenario analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dantas, Guilherme de A. & de Castro, Nivalde J. & Brandão, Roberto & Rosental, Rubens & Lafranque, Alexandre, 2017. "Prospects for the Brazilian electricity sector in the 2030s: Scenarios and guidelines for its transformation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 997-1007.
- António Brandão Moniz, 2008. "Assessing scenarios on the future of work," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 4(4), pages 91-106, November.
- Boender, Guus C. E., 1997. "A hybrid simulation/optimisation scenario model for asset/liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 126-135, May.
- MatÃas Mayor FernÃ¡ndez & Ana JesÃºs LÃ³pez MenÃ©ndez & Rigoberto PÃ©rez SuÃ¡rez, 2004. "Defining Scenarios through shift - share models. An Application to the regional employment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p454, European Regional Science Association.
- Olaleye, Olaitan & Baker, Erin, 2015. "Large scale scenario analysis of future low carbon energy options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 203-216.
- Moniz, António & Paulos, Margarida Ramires, 2008.
"Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility,"
9022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2008.
- António Brandão Moniz & Margarida Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," Post-Print hal-00287886, HAL.
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," IET Working Papers Series 04/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Van Tassell, Larry W. & Bartlett, E. Tom & Mitchell, John E., 1998. "A Futuristic Look At The Use Of Grazed Forages In The Western United States," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20868, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:851-864 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sapio, Bartolomeo, 1995. "SEARCH (Scenario evaluation and analysis through repeated cross impact handling): a new method for scenario analysis with an application to the Videotel service in Italy," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 113-131, March.
- Dantas, Guilherme A. & Legey, Luiz F.L. & Mazzone, Antonella, 2013. "Energy from sugarcane bagasse in Brazil: An assessment of the productivity and cost of different technological routes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 356-364.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2014. "Electricity demand and conservation potential in the Chinese nonmetallic mineral products industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 243-253.
- Awopone, Albert K. & Zobaa, Ahmed F. & Banuenumah, Walter, 2017. "Techno-economic and environmental analysis of power generation expansion plan of Ghana," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 13-22.
- Mayor Fernández, M. & López Menéndez, A.J. & Pérez Suárez, R., 2005. "Escenarios de empleo regional. Una propuesta basada en análisis shift-share/Regionel Employment Scenarios. A Schift-Share Approach," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 863-887, Diciembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:4:y:1988:i:3:p:377-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.