Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- António Brandão Moniz & Margarida Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," Post-Print hal-00287886, HAL.
- Moniz, António & Paulos, Margarida Ramires, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," MPRA Paper 9022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machado, Tiago & Moniz, António, 2005. "Models and Practices in the Motor Vehicle Industry – contrasting cases from the Portuguese experience," MPRA Paper 6171, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2005.
- Collopy, Fred & Armstrong, J. Scott, 1992. "Expert opinions about extrapolation and the mystery of the overlooked discontinuities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 575-582, December.
- Huss, William R., 1988. "A move toward scenario analysis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 377-388.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuno Boavida & Manuel Baumann & António B. Moniz & Jens Schippl & Max Reichenbach & Marcel Weil, 2013. "Technology transition towards electric mobility - technology assessment as a tool for policy design," IET Working Papers Series 04/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Manuel Baumann & Nuno Boavida & Maria João Maia & Patrick Lichtner & António Brandão Moniz, 2012. "Renewable Energy Systems: the theme for the PACITA summer school on TA, Liège, Belgium, 25 28 June 2012," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 8(8), pages 95-101, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomotive industry; Scenario; Economical co-operation; Technology; Delphi survey;
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:wpaper:05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .