Technology transition towards electric mobility - technology assessment as a tool for policy design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Beltramello, 2012. "Market Development for Green Cars," OECD Green Growth Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
- Nuno Boavida, 2011. "Decision making processes based on innovation indicators: which implications for technology assessment?," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 7(7), pages 33-55, November.
- Guy Fournier & Henning Hinderer & Daniel Schmid & René Seign & Manuel Baumann, 2012. "The new mobility paradigm: Transformation of value chain and business models," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 8(8), pages 9-40, November.
- Antonio Brandao Moniz, Bettina-Johanna Krings, Geert Van Hootegem, Rik Huys, 2002.
"Technological practices in the European auto industry: exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 84-100.
- Moniz, António & Krings, Bettina & Van Hootegem, Geert & Huys, Rik, 2001. "Technological practices in the European auto industry: Exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal," MPRA Paper 5659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2001.
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2008.
"Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility,"
IET Working Papers Series
04/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Moniz, António & Paulos, Margarida Ramires, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," MPRA Paper 9022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2008.
- António Brandão Moniz & Margarida Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," Post-Print hal-00287886, HAL.
- Geels, Frank W. & Schot, Johan, 2007. "Typology of sociotechnical transition pathways," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 399-417, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christina Gugerell & Marianne Penker, 2020. "Change Agents’ Perspectives on Spatial–Relational Proximities and Urban Food Niches," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Marcel Bednarz & Tom Broekel, 2020.
"Pulled or pushed? The spatial diffusion of wind energy between local demand and supply [Constructing regional advantage: platform policies based on related variety and differentiated knowledge base,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 893-916.
- Marcel Bednarz & Tom Broekel, 2020. "Pulled or pushed? The spatial diffusion of wind energy between local demand and supply," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2008, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2020.
- António B. Moniz & Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2016. "Robots Working with Humans or Humans Working with Robots? Searching for Social Dimensions in New Human-Robot Interaction in Industry," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-21, August.
- Anglade, J. & Billen, G. & Garnier, J. & Makridis, T. & Puech, T. & Tittel, C., 2015. "Nitrogen soil surface balance of organic vs conventional cash crop farming in the Seine watershed," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 82-92.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2012. "On the green and innovative side of trade competitiveness? The impact of environmental policies and innovation on EU exports," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 132-153.
- Wiegand, Julia, 2017. "Dezentrale Stromerzeugung als Chance zur Stärkung der Energie-Resilienz: Eine qualitative Analyse kommunaler Strategien im Raum Unna," Wuppertaler Studienarbeiten zur nachhaltigen Entwicklung, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy, volume 11, number 11.
- Pasquale Marcello Falcone & Edgardo Sica, 2015.
"How much does economic crisis affect sustainability transitions? A social network analysis of the Italian biofuel sector,"
Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 264-270.
- Falcone Pasquale M. & Sica Edgardo, 2015. "How much does economic crisis affect sustainability transitions? a social network analysis of the Italian biofuel sector," Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 1, pages 264-270.
- Kuhmonen, Tuomas, 2017. "Exposing the attractors of evolving complex adaptive systems by utilising futures images: Milestones of the food sustainability journey," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 214-225.
- Zwartkruis, Joyce V. & Berg, Holger & Hof, Andries F. & Kok, Marcel T.J., 2020. "Agricultural nature conservation in the Netherlands: Three lenses on transition pathways," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 151(C).
- Capellán-Pérez, Iñigo & Campos-Celador, Álvaro & Terés-Zubiaga, Jon, 2018. "Renewable Energy Cooperatives as an instrument towards the energy transition in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 215-229.
- Funcke, Simon & Bauknecht, Dierk, 2016. "Typology of centralised and decentralised visions for electricity infrastructure," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 67-74.
- Koirala, Binod Prasad & van Oost, Ellen & van der Windt, Henny, 2018. "Community energy storage: A responsible innovation towards a sustainable energy system?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 570-585.
- Rauschmayer, Felix & Bauler, Tom & Schäpke, Niko, 2013. "Towards a governance of sustainability transitions: Giving place to individuals," UFZ Discussion Papers 17/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Helgegren, Ida & McConville, Jennifer & Landaeta, Graciela & Rauch, Sebastien, 2021. "A multiple regime analysis of the water and sanitation sectors in the Kanata metropolitan region, Bolivia," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- Yanine, Franco Fernando & Caballero, Federico I. & Sauma, Enzo E. & Córdova, Felisa M., 2014. "Homeostatic control, smart metering and efficient energy supply and consumption criteria: A means to building more sustainable hybrid micro-generation systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 235-258.
- Hoffmann, Sebastian & Weyer, Johannes & Longen, Jessica, 2017. "Discontinuation of the automobility regime? An integrated approach to multi-level governance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 391-408.
- Moniz, António, 2004. "Discussão de temas de cenarização para a indústria automóvel para aplicação do método Delphi em Portugal [Discussion of scenario topics for the automotive industry to apply a Delphi method in Portu," MPRA Paper 5933, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Hellsmark, Hans & Hansen, Teis, 2020. "A new dawn for (oil) incumbents within the bioeconomy? Trade-offs and lessons for policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- Jørgensen, Ulrik, 2012. "Mapping and navigating transitions—The multi-level perspective compared with arenas of development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 996-1010.
- Marianne Ryghaug & Michael Ornetzeder & Tomas Moe Skjølsvold & William Throndsen, 2019. "The Role of Experiments and Demonstration Projects in Efforts of Upscaling: An Analysis of Two Projects Attempting to Reconfigure Production and Consumption in Energy and Mobility," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-15, October.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric mobility; Electric vehicle; Technology Assessment; Batteries; Policy design;
All these keywords.
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:wpaper:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Brandão Moniz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.