Technological practices in the European auto industry: Exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Brandao Moniz, Bettina-Johanna Krings, Geert Van Hootegem, Rik Huys, 2002. "Technological practices in the European auto industry: exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 84-100.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moniz, António & Kovács, Ilona, 2000. "Conditions Of Inter-Firm Co-Operation In A Virtual Enterprise Concept : The Case Of Automotive Sector In Portugal," MPRA Paper 5658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2000.
- Moniz, António, 1996.
"Novos modelos de produção na indústria automóvel? Análise de uma fábrica de motores em Portugal
[New production models in the automotive industry? Analysis of an engine factory in Portugal]," MPRA Paper 7207, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 1996.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António B. Moniz & Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2016. "Robots Working with Humans or Humans Working with Robots? Searching for Social Dimensions in New Human-Robot Interaction in Industry," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-21, August.
- Nuno Boavida & Manuel Baumann & António B. Moniz & Jens Schippl & Max Reichenbach & Marcel Weil, 2013. "Technology transition towards electric mobility - technology assessment as a tool for policy design," IET Working Papers Series 04/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Moniz, António, 2004.
"Discussão de temas de cenarização para a indústria automóvel para aplicação do método Delphi em Portugal
[Discussion of scenario topics for the automotive industry to apply a Delphi method in Portu," MPRA Paper 5933, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Moniz, António, 2006.
"Competitividade no sector automóvel e formas inovadoras de gestão do emprego em Portugal
[Competitivity in the Portuguese automotive sector and innovative forms of employment management]," MPRA Paper 6970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomobile sector; technological practice; Information and Communication Technologies; work organisation; industrial structure; production models;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .