Technological practices in the European auto industry: Exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Brandao Moniz, Bettina-Johanna Krings, Geert Van Hootegem, Rik Huys, 2002. "Technological practices in the European auto industry: exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 84-100.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moniz, António & Kovács, Ilona, 2000. "Conditions Of Inter-Firm Co-Operation In A Virtual Enterprise Concept : The Case Of Automotive Sector In Portugal," MPRA Paper 5658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2000.
- Moniz, António, 1996.
"Novos modelos de produção na indústria automóvel? Análise de uma fábrica de motores em Portugal
[New production models in the automotive industry? Analysis of an engine factory in Portugal]," MPRA Paper 7207, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 1996.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António B. Moniz & Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2016. "Robots Working with Humans or Humans Working with Robots? Searching for Social Dimensions in New Human-Robot Interaction in Industry," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-21, August.
- Nuno Boavida & Manuel Baumann & António B. Moniz & Jens Schippl & Max Reichenbach & Marcel Weil, 2013. "Technology transition towards electric mobility - technology assessment as a tool for policy design," IET Working Papers Series 04/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Moniz, António, 2004.
"Discussão de temas de cenarização para a indústria automóvel para aplicação do método Delphi em Portugal
[Discussion of scenario topics for the automotive industry to apply a Delphi method in Portu," MPRA Paper 5933, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Moniz, António, 2006.
"Competitividade no sector automóvel e formas inovadoras de gestão do emprego em Portugal
[Competitivity in the Portuguese automotive sector and innovative forms of employment management]," MPRA Paper 6970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomobile sector; technological practice; Information and Communication Technologies; work organisation; industrial structure; production models;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.