Discussão de temas de cenarização para a indústria automóvel para aplicação do método Delphi em Portugal
[Discussion of scenario topics for the automotive industry to apply a Delphi method in Portugal]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Brandao Moniz, Bettina-Johanna Krings, Geert Van Hootegem, Rik Huys, 2002.
"Technological practices in the European auto industry: exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 84-100.
- Moniz, António & Krings, Bettina & Van Hootegem, Geert & Huys, Rik, 2001. "Technological practices in the European auto industry: Exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal," MPRA Paper 5659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2001.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moniz, António, 2005. "Methods for Scenario-building: it’s importance for policy analysis," MPRA Paper 7893, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2005.
More about this item
Keywordsautomotive industry; futures; mobility; sustainable development; scenario making;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .