Discussão de temas de cenarização para a indústria automóvel para aplicação do método Delphi em Portugal
[Discussion of scenario topics for the automotive industry to apply a Delphi method in Portugal]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Brandao Moniz, Bettina-Johanna Krings, Geert Van Hootegem, Rik Huys, 2002.
"Technological practices in the European auto industry: exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 84-100.
- Moniz, António & Krings, Bettina & Van Hootegem, Geert & Huys, Rik, 2001. "Technological practices in the European auto industry: Exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal," MPRA Paper 5659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2001.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moniz, António, 2005. "Methods for Scenario-building: it’s importance for policy analysis," MPRA Paper 7893, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2005.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nuno Boavida & Manuel Baumann & António B. Moniz & Jens Schippl & Max Reichenbach & Marcel Weil, 2013. "Technology transition towards electric mobility - technology assessment as a tool for policy design," IET Working Papers Series 04/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Moniz, António, 2006. "Competitividade no sector automóvel e formas inovadoras de gestão do emprego em Portugal [Competitivity in the Portuguese automotive sector and innovative forms of employment management]," MPRA Paper 6970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
- António B. Moniz & Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2016. "Robots Working with Humans or Humans Working with Robots? Searching for Social Dimensions in New Human-Robot Interaction in Industry," Societies, MDPI, vol. 6(3), pages 1-21, August.
More about this item
Keywordsautomotive industry; futures; mobility; sustainable development; scenario making;
All these keywords.
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-KNM-2007-12-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.