Methods for Scenario-building: it’s importance for policy analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moniz, António, 2004.
"Resultados provisórios do exercício Delphi WorTiS (1ª fase)
[Provisional results of the 1st round of Delphi WorTiS exercise]," MPRA Paper 5936, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Moniz, António, 2004.
"Discussão de temas de cenarização para a indústria automóvel para aplicação do método Delphi em Portugal
[Discussion of scenario topics for the automotive industry to apply a Delphi method in Portu," MPRA Paper 5933, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2000. "Fuzzy-Set Social Science," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226702773.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226702766 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdurrahman M. Yazan, 2016. "Methods Used in Future Technology Analysis and its Selection: an application to VTOL transportation system," IET Working Papers Series 03/2016, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
More about this item
Keywordsscenarios; policy analysis; foresight; forecasting methods; technological futures;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .