Models and Practices in the Motor Vehicle Industry – contrasting cases from the Portuguese experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yannick Lung, 2004.
"The changing geography of the European automobile system,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2/3), pages 137-165.
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yannick Lung, 2004. "The Changing Geography of the European Automotive System," Post-Print hal-00244036, HAL.
- Moniz, António & Kovács, Ilona, 2000. "Conditions Of Inter-Firm Co-Operation In A Virtual Enterprise Concept : The Case Of Automotive Sector In Portugal," MPRA Paper 5658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moniz, António & Paulos, Margarida Ramires, 2008.
"Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility,"
9022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2008.
- António Brandão Moniz & Margarida Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," Post-Print hal-00287886, HAL.
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," IET Working Papers Series 04/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsMotor vehicle industry; Lean Production; hybridisation; work organisation; case studies; Toyota ; Volkswagen ; Portugal;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.