Report NEP-KNM-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2008. "Characteristics of Foreign R&D Strategies of Swiss Firms. Implications for Policy," WIFO Working Papers 315, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2008. "The Impact of Competition on Macroeconomic Performance," WIFO Working Papers 318, WIFO.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blecker, Thorsten & Abdelkafi, Nizar & Raasch, Christina, 2008. "Enabling and Sustaining Collaborative Innovation," MPRA Paper 8964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 2008. "Culture, Creativity and Innovation in the Internet Age," MPRA Paper 9007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2008. "Competition, Human Capital and Income Inequality with Limited Commitment," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/21, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Moniz, António & Paulos, Margarida Ramires, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," MPRA Paper 9022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Md. Abid Hossain Khan & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar & Abdul Kader Nazmul, 2008. "Corporate Financial Reporting on Internet: Global Developments and an Appraisal of Practices in Bangladesh," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-25, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jun 2008.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2008. "The inhibited (exhibited) spread of innovations," MPRA Paper 8993, University Library of Munich, Germany.