Traveled distance, stock and fuel efficiency of private vehicles in Canada: price elasticities and rebound effect
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nancy T. Gallini, 1983. "Demand for Gasoline in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 299-324, May.
- Nicol, C. J., 2003. "Elasticities of demand for gasoline in Canada and the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 201-214, March.
- Kenneth A. Small & Kurt Van Dender, 2006.
"Fuel Efficiency and Motor Vehicle Travel: The Declining Rebound Effect,"
050603, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth A. Small & Kurt Van Dender, 2007. "Fuel Efficiency and Motor Vehicle Travel: The Declining Rebound Effect," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-52.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007.
"Automobile Externalities and Policies,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
- Carolyn Fischer & Winston Harrington & Ian W.H. Parry, 2007. "Should Automobile Fuel Economy Standards be Tightened?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-30.
- Michael K. Berkowitz & Nancy Gallini & Eric Miller & Rob Wolfe, 1990. "Disaggregate Analysis of the Demand for Gasoline," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 253-75, May.
- Parry, Ian & Portney, Paul & Harrington, Winston & Gruenspecht, Howard, 2003. "The Economics of Fuel Economy Standards," Discussion Papers dp-03-44, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2005.
"Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1276-1289, September.
- Parry, Ian & Small, Kenneth, 2002. "Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?," Discussion Papers dp-02-12-, Resources For the Future.
- Adonis Yatchew & Joungyeo Angela No, 2001. "Household Gasoline Demand in Canada," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1697-1709, November.
- Austin, David & Dinan, Terry, 2005. "Clearing the air: The costs and consequences of higher CAFE standards and increased gasoline taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 562-582, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:36:y:2009:i:4:p:389-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.