A Semiparametric Analysis of Gasoline Demand in the United States Reexamining The Impact of Price
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Weiwei, 2015. "Gasoline taxes or efficiency standards? A heterogeneous household demand analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 54-64.
- Liu, Weiwei, 2014. "Modeling gasoline demand in the United States: A flexible semiparametric approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 244-253.
- Tiezzi, Silvia & Verde, Stefano F., 2016. "Differential demand response to gasoline taxes and gasoline prices in the U.S," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 71-91.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:346-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel, 2012.
"Demand for gasoline is more price-inelastic than commonly thought,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 201-207.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel, 2011. "Demand for gasoline is more price-inelastic than commonly thought," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0m94j50t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová & Karel Janda, 2011. "Demand for Gasoline Is More Price-Inelastic than Commonly Thought," Working Papers IES 2011/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2011.
- Eakins, John, 2016.
"An application of the double hurdle model to petrol and diesel household expenditures in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 84-93.
- John Eakins, 2014. "An Application of the Double Hurdle Model to Petrol and Diesel Household Expenditures in Ireland," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 145, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Marzoughi, Hassan & Kennedy, P. Lynn, "undated". "The Impact of Ethanol Production on the U.S. Gasoline Market," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119752, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Haotian Chen & Xibin Zhang, 2014. "Bayesian Estimation for Partially Linear Models with an Application to Household Gasoline Consumption," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 28/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsGasoline demand; Partially linear additive model; Semiparametric methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:29:y:2010:i:4:p:439-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .