|Mihaylo College of Business & Economics California State University - Fullerton POBOX 6848 Fullerton, California 92834|
College of Business Administration and Economics Fullerton, California (United States)
California State University-Fullerton
RePEc:edi:cbcsfus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Manzan, Sebastiano & Zerom, Dawit, 2009. "Are Macroeconomic Variables Useful for Forecasting the Distribution of U.S. Inflation?," MPRA Paper 14387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Yebin & De Gooijer, Jan & Zerom, Dawit, 2009.
"Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model,"
14388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yebin Cheng & Jan G. De Gooijer & Dawit Zerom, 2011. "Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 38(1), pages 46-62, March.
- Nakamura, Emi & Zerom, Dawit, 2008. "Accounting for Incomplete Pass-Through," MPRA Paper 14389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drezner, Zvi & Turel, Ofir & Zerom, Dawit, 2008. "A modified Kolmogorov-Smirnov test for normality," MPRA Paper 14385, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Mar 2009.
- Sebastiano Manzan & Dawit Zerom, 2010. "A Semiparametric Analysis of Gasoline Demand in the United States Reexamining The Impact of Price," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 439-468.
- Manzan, Sebastiano & Zerom, Dawit, 2008. "A bootstrap-based non-parametric forecast density," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 535-550.
- Manzan, Sebastiano & Zerom, Dawit, 2005. "Kernel estimation of a partially linear additive model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(4), pages 313-322, May.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Dawit Zerom, 2003. "On Conditional Density Estimation," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(2), pages 159-176.
- De Gooijer J.G. & Zerom D., 2003. "On Additive Conditional Quantiles With High Dimensional Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 135-146, January.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Gannoun, Ali & Zerom, Dawit, 2002. "Mean squared error properties of the kernel-based multi-stage median predictor for time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 51-56, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2009-04-05 2009-04-05 2009-08-16
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (2) 2009-04-05 2009-04-05
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2009-04-05 2009-08-16
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2009-04-05 2009-08-16
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2009-08-16
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2009-04-05
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2009-04-05
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2009-04-05
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2009-08-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dawit Zerom should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.