Report NEP-IFN-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Humala, Alberto & Rodríguez, Gabriel, 2009. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and Exchange Rate Volatility in Peru," Working Papers 2009-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Rajas Parchure, 2009. "A Model of Market Clearing Exchange Rates," Working Papers id:2153, eSocialSciences.
- Emi Nakamura & Dawit Zerom, 2009. "Accounting for Incomplete Pass-Through," NBER Working Papers 15255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erasmus K. Kersting, 2009. "Fiscal stabilization with partial exchange rate pass-through," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 31, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- John J. Heim, 2009. "The Real Exchange Rate And The U. S. Economy 2000 - 2008," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0905, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Breymann & David Lüthi & Eckhard Platen, 2009. "Empirical Behavior of a World Stock Index from Intra-Day to Monthly Time Scales," Research Paper Series 250, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hernandez-Verme, Paula & Wang, Wen-Yao, 2009. "Multiple Reserve Requirements, Exchange Rates, Sudden Stops and Equilibrium Dynamics in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 16748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Aug 2009.