Kernel estimation of a partially linear additive model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Li, Qi, 1996. "On the root-N-consistent semiparametric estimation of partially linear models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 277-285, June.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1992. "Efficiency Bounds for Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 567-596, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yebin Cheng & Jan G. De Gooijer & Dawit Zerom, 2011.
"Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model,"
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics,
Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 38(1), pages 46-62, March.
- Cheng, Yebin & De Gooijer, Jan & Zerom, Dawit, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model," MPRA Paper 14388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manzan, sebastiano & Zerom, Dawit, 2008. "A Semiparametric Analysis of Gasoline Demand in the US: Reexamining The Impact of Price," MPRA Paper 14386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xin Geng & Carlos Martins-Filho & Feng Yao, 2015. "Estimation of a Partially Linear Regression in Triangular Systems," Working Papers 15-46, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Chuanhua Wei & Qihua Wang, 2012. "Statistical inference on restricted partially linear additive errors-in-variables models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(4), pages 757-774, December.
- Holland, Ashley D., 2017. "Penalized spline estimation in the partially linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 211-235.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Deniz Ozabaci & Daniel Henderson, 2015. "Additive kernel estimates of returns to schooling," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 227-251, February.
- Chuanhua Wei & Yubo Luo & Xizhi Wu, 2012. "Empirical likelihood for partially linear additive errors-in-variables models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 485-496, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAdditivity Kernel Partially linear additive model Semiparametric efficient;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:72:y:2005:i:4:p:313-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .