Energy Efficiency Policy: Surveying the Puzzles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2011. "Energy efficiency and renewables policies: Promoting efficiency or facilitating monopsony?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3954-3965, July.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009.
"Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 597-620, September.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," NBER Working Papers 15031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," Discussion Papers dp-09-13, Resources For the Future.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2010.
"Optimal energy efficiency policies and regulatory demand-side management tests: How well do they match?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3874-3885, August.
- Timothy J. Brennan, 2009. "Optimal Energy Efficiency Policies and Regulatory Demand-Side Management Tests: How Well Do They Match?," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-109, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Lenard, Thomas M., 2009. "Renewable Electricity Standards, Energy Efficiency, and Cost-Effective Climate-Change Policy," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 55-64, October.
- Timothy Brennan, 2010. "Decoupling in electric utilities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 49-69, August.
- Timothy J. Brennan, 2004. "Market Failures in Real-Time Metering," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 119-139, September.
- Brennan, Timothy J, 1990. "Cross-Subsidization and Cost Misallocation by Regulated Monopolists," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Beard, T Randolph & Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 2001. "Regulation, Vertical Integration and Sabotage," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 319-333, September.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palmer, Karen L. & Grausz, Samuel & Beasley, Blair & Brennan, Timothy J., 2013.
"Putting a floor on energy savings: Comparing state energy efficiency resource standards,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 43-57.
- Palmer, Karen & Grausz, Samuel & Beasley, Blair & Brennan, Tim, 2012. "Putting a Floor on Energy Savings: Comparing State Energy Efficiency Resource Standards," Discussion Papers dp-12-11, Resources For the Future.
- Brennan, Timothy J. & Palmer, Karen L., 2013.
"Energy efficiency resource standards: Economics and policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 58-68.
- Brennan, Timothy J. & Palmer, Karen, 2012. "Energy Efficiency Resource Standards: Economics and Policy," Discussion Papers dp-12-10, Resources For the Future.
- Schmid, Eva & Pahle, Michael & Knopf, Brigitte, 2013. "Renewable electricity generation in Germany: A meta-analysis of mitigation scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1151-1163.
- Panzone, Luca A., 2013. "Saving money vs investing money: Do energy ratings influence consumer demand for energy efficient goods?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 51-63.
- Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu, 2013. "Market power in renewable portfolio standards," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 187-196.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency; energy policy; decoupling; monopsony; vertical integration;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2012-01-03 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-11-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.