Energy Efficiency Policy: Surveying the Puzzles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2011. "Energy efficiency and renewables policies: Promoting efficiency or facilitating monopsony?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3954-3965, July.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009.
"Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 597-620, September.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," NBER Working Papers 15031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," Discussion Papers dp-09-13, Resources For the Future.
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2010.
"Optimal energy efficiency policies and regulatory demand-side management tests: How well do they match?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3874-3885, August.
- Timothy J. Brennan, 2009. "Optimal Energy Efficiency Policies and Regulatory Demand-Side Management Tests: How Well Do They Match?," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-109, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Lenard, Thomas M., 2009. "Renewable Electricity Standards, Energy Efficiency, and Cost-Effective Climate-Change Policy," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 55-64, October.
- Timothy Brennan, 2010. "Decoupling in electric utilities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 49-69, August.
- Timothy J. Brennan, 2004. "Market Failures in Real-Time Metering," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 119-139, September.
- Brennan, Timothy J, 1990. "Cross-Subsidization and Cost Misallocation by Regulated Monopolists," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Beard, T Randolph & Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 2001. "Regulation, Vertical Integration and Sabotage," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 319-333, September.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palmer, Karen L. & Grausz, Samuel & Beasley, Blair & Brennan, Timothy J., 2013.
"Putting a floor on energy savings: Comparing state energy efficiency resource standards,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 43-57.
- Palmer, Karen & Grausz, Samuel & Beasley, Blair & Brennan, Tim, 2012. "Putting a Floor on Energy Savings: Comparing State Energy Efficiency Resource Standards," Discussion Papers dp-12-11, Resources For the Future.
- Brennan, Timothy J. & Palmer, Karen L., 2013.
"Energy efficiency resource standards: Economics and policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 58-68.
- Brennan, Timothy J. & Palmer, Karen, 2012. "Energy Efficiency Resource Standards: Economics and Policy," Discussion Papers dp-12-10, Resources For the Future.
- Schmid, Eva & Pahle, Michael & Knopf, Brigitte, 2013. "Renewable electricity generation in Germany: A meta-analysis of mitigation scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1151-1163.
- Panzone, Luca A., 2013. "Saving money vs investing money: Do energy ratings influence consumer demand for energy efficient goods?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 51-63.
- Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu, 2013. "Market power in renewable portfolio standards," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 187-196.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency; energy policy; decoupling; monopsony; vertical integration;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2012-01-03 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-11-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .