Report NEP-REG-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Sinclair, 2011. "Macroprudential Financial Regulation: Why, What, How?," Discussion Papers 11-21, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Donato Masciandaro, Francesco Passarelli, 2011. "Financial Systemic Risk: Taxation or Regulation?," ISLA Working Papers 41, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ronelle Burger & Indraneel Dasgupta & Trudy Owens, 2011. "A Model of NGO Regulation with an Application to Uganda," Working Papers 22/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob de Haan, 2011. "Banking risk and regulation: Does one size fit all?," DNB Working Papers 323, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Blackman, Allen, 2011. "Does Eco-Certification Boost Regulatory Compliance in Developing Countries? ISO 14001 in Mexico," Discussion Papers dp-11-39, Resources For the Future.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Newcomb Sinha, Elisabeth & Ranjan Sinha, Nitish, 2011. "Strategic Release of News at the EPA," Discussion Papers dp-11-45, Resources For the Future.
- Fraas, Art & Lutter, Randall, 2011. "A Comment on “Efficient Pollution Regulation: Getting the Prices Right” by Muller and Mendelsohn," Discussion Papers dp-11-36, Resources For the Future.
- Ian Christensen & Césaire Meh & Kevin Moran, 2011. "Bank Leverage Regulation and Macroeconomic Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-76, CIRANO.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2011. "Energy Efficiency Policy: Surveying the Puzzles," Discussion Papers dp-11-27, Resources For the Future.
- Viscusi, W. Kip & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2011. "Addressing Catastrophic Risks: Disparate Anatomies Require Tailored Therapies," Working Paper Series rwp11-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Paul, Anthony & Woerman, Matt, 2011. "Retail Electricity Price Savings from Compliance Flexibility in GHG Standards for Stationary Sources," Discussion Papers dp-11-30, Resources For the Future.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Masayoshi Noguchi, 2011. "Accounting for dominance and submission: Disciplining building societies with accounting-based regulation, circa 1960," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Richardson, Nathan, 2011. "Playing without Aces: Offsets and the Limits of Flexibility under Clean Air Act Climate Policy," Discussion Papers dp-11-49, Resources For the Future.
- Julia Langbein, 2011. "Organizing Regulatory Convergence Outside the EU. Setting Policy-Specific Conditionality and Building Domestic Capacities," KFG Working Papers p0033, Free University Berlin.
- Sean Dougherty & Verónica Frisancho Robles & Kala Krishna, 2011. "Employment Protection Legislation and Plant-Level Productivity in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 917, OECD Publishing.
- Sophie Bernard, 2011. "Transboundary Movement of Waste: Second-hand Markets and Illegal Shipments," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-77, CIRANO.