Cointegration and Dynamic Time Series Models
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1996. "On time series econometrics," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 37-60.
- David Grreasley, 2010. "Cliometrics and Time Series Econometrics: Some Theory and Applications," Working Papers in Economics 10/56, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gunawardana, P.J. & Kidane, Habtom & Kulendran, N., 1995. "Export Supply Response Of The Australian Citrus Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(3), pages 1-15, December.
- Hansen, Paul & King, Alan, 1996. "The determinants of health care expenditure: A cointegration approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 127-137, February.
- Caroline Elliott, 2001. "A Cointegration Analysis of Advertising and Sales Data," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(4), pages 417-426, June.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Tan, Bee Wah, 2014. "A revalidation of the savings–growth nexus in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 370-377.
- Bonham, Carl & Gangnes, Byron & Zhou, Ting, 2009. "Modeling tourism: A fully identified VECM approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 531-549, July.
- Murthy, N. R. Vasudeva & Phillips, Joseph M., 1996. "The relationship between budget deficits and capital inflows: Further econometric evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 485-494.
- Bewley, Ronald & Yang, Minxian, 1995.
"Testing for cointegration: the effects of mis-specifying the lag length,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 251-255.
- Bewley, R. & Yang, M., 1993. "Testing for Cointegration: The Effects of Mis-Specifying the Lag Length," Papers 93-18, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Lim, Lee Kian, 1995. "Cointegration and an error correction model of money demand for Australia," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 293-297.
- Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1997. "Evaluating the real effects of devaluation expectations in Greece under alternative policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 215-236, April.
- Mickaël Clévenot & Yann Guy & Jacques Mazier, 2009. "Equity and debt in a financialised economy: the French case," Working Papers hal-00435685, HAL.
- Di Matteo, Livio & Cantarero-Prieto, David, 2018. "The Determinants of Public Health Expenditures: Comparing Canada and Spain," MPRA Paper 87800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charalambos Pattichis, 2004. "Budget and trade deficits in Lebanon," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 105-108.
- West, L.k. & Agbola, W.F., 2005. "Causality Links Between Asset Prices And Cash Rate In Australia," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(3), pages 69-86.
- Andrade, Isabel, 1992. "The relationship between inflation and relative price variability: A multivariate approach," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9203, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Witzke, H.P. & Heckelei, T., 1998. "Betrieblicher Strukturwandel unter dem Einfluss ökonomischer Rahmenbedingungen," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 34.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Queralt, Ricardo A., 1997. "A note on forecasting international tourism demand in Spain," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 539-549, December.
- Takala, Kari, 1995. "The consumption function revisited : an error-correction model for Finnish consumption," Research Discussion Papers 20/1995, Bank of Finland.
- Erkin Bairam & Lawrence Ng, 2001. "Thirlwall's Law and the Stability of Export and Import Income Elasticities," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 287-303.
- Jacobson, Tor & Ohlsson, Henry, 1994.
"Long-Run Relations between Private and Public Sector Wages in Sweden,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 343-360.
- Jocobson, T. & Ohlsson, H., 1991. "Cointegrating Sectoral Wages in Sweden - a Maximum Likelihood Approach," Papers 1991t, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- L. Di Matteo & R. Di Matteo, 2005. "Does testing for prostate-specific antigen contribute to declining prostate cancer mortality?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(4), pages 298-308, December.
- Muscatelli, V. Anton & Spinelli, Franco, 2000. "The long-run stability of the demand for money: Italy 1861-1996," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 717-739, June.
- Berger, Helge & Woitek, Ulrich, 2001. "The German political business cycle: money demand rather than monetary policy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 609-631, September.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Spinelli, Franco, 2000. "Fisher, Barro, and the Italian Interest Rate, 1845-93," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 149-169, March.
- Lester C. Hunt & Robert Witt, 1995. "An Analysis of UK Energy Demand Using Multivariate Cointegration," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 86, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 1996. "Stock-Watson dynamic OLS (DOLS) and error-correction modelling approaches to estimating long- and short-run elasticities in a demand function: new evidence and methodological implications from an appl," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 315-334, October.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xiujian Peng, 2006. "An Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Fertility for China, 1952-2000," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 165-183.
- F.C. Neil Myer & Mukesh K. Chaudhry & James R. Webb, 1997. "Stationarity and Co-Integration in Systems with Three National Real Estate Indices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 369-381.
- Ivars Tillers, 2004. "Money Demand in Latvia," Working Papers 2004/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Bewley, Ronald, 2002. "Forecast accuracy, coefficient bias and Bayesian vector autoregressions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 163-169.
- Hansen, Paul & King, Alan, 1998. "Health care expenditure and GDP: panel data unit root test results--comment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 377-381, June.
- Ariel A. Barraud & Author-Name: Ariel A. Barraud, 2011. "Exploring trade flows between MERCOSUR and the EU: what does an export demand function tell us?," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Sinha Roy, Saikat, 2007. "Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of India's Disaggregated Manufactured Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Aprroach," MPRA Paper 68589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2005. "The macro determinants of health expenditure in the United States and Canada: assessing the impact of income, age distribution and time," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Chiang, Jeanette Jin, 1995. "Emperical analysis of short-term eurocurrency rates: Evidence from a transfer function error correction model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 335-351, October.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1997. "On the temporal causal relationship between energy consumption, real income, and prices: Some new evidence from Asian-energy dependent NICs Based on a multivariate cointegration/vector error-correctio," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-440, August.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1996. "Energy consumption, real income and temporal causality: results from a multi-country study based on cointegration and error-correction modelling techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 165-183, July.
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 2000. "A Reassessment of Long-Run Elasticities of Japanese Import Demand," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 625-639, September.
- Hurn, A Stan & Moody, Terry & Muscatelli, V Anton, 1995. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates in the London Interbank Market," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(3), pages 419-436, July.
- Michael Harrison & Eric Strobl & Patrick Walsh, 1998. "The Impact of Social Security Reforms on Female Unemployment Compensation Claimants in Ireland," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 263-284, November.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "Tourism, real output and real effective exchange rate in Malaysia: a view from rolling sub-samples," MPRA Paper 29379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Matteo, Livio & Di Matteo, Rosanna, 1998. "Evidence on the determinants of Canadian provincial government health expenditures: 1965-1991," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Param Silvapulle & Sisira Jayasuriya, 1994. "Testing For Philippines Rice Market Integration: A Multiple Cointegration Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 369-380, September.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Kim, Doseong, 2000. "Short-term eurocurrency rate behavior and specifications of cointegrating processes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 157-179.
- Livio Di Matteo & Rosanna Di Matteo, 2001. "Public Homecare Expenditures in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, September.