Equity and debt in a financialised economy: the French case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mickaël Clevenot & Yann Guy & Jacques Mazier, 2010.
"Investment and the rate of profit in a financial context: the French case,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 693-714.
- Yann Guy & Mickaël Clévenot & Jacques Mazier, 2010. "Investment and the rate of profit in a financial context: the French case," Post-Print hal-00560949, HAL.
- Claudio Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005.
"A Simplified Stock-Flow Consistent Post-Keynesian Growth Model,"
- Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "A Simplified Stock-Flow Consistent Post-Keynesian Growth Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_421, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mickaël Clévenot & Jacques Mazier, 2005. "Investment and rate of profit in a financial context: The French case," CEPN Working Papers hal-00188616, HAL.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Patrick Villieu, 2004. "Investissement," Post-Print halshs-00264055, HAL.
- Emilio Fernandez-Corugedo & Simon Price & Andrew Blake, 2003. "The dynamics of consumers' expenditure: the UK consumption ECM redux," Bank of England working papers 204, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsfinance; investment; portfolio behaviour; growth regime;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cepnwp:hal-00435685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.