Industrial Major Firms Investments in a Financialized Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- KPODAR Kangni, 2005. "Manuel d'initiation à Stata (Version 8)," Computer Programs 0501107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Mairesse & Benoît Mulkay & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2001. "Investissement des entreprises et contraintes financières en France et aux États-Unis," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 341(1), pages 67-84.
- Michel Aglietta & Régis Breton, 2001. "Financial systems, corporate control, and capital accumulation," Post-Print halshs-00256788, HAL.
- Claudio Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005.
"A Simplified Stock-Flow Consistent Post-Keynesian Growth Model,"
0504019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "A Simplified Stock-Flow Consistent Post-Keynesian Growth Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_421, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Roodman, 2003. "XTABOND2: Stata module to extend xtabond dynamic panel data estimator," Statistical Software Components S435901, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2015.
- Mickaël Clévenot & Jacques Mazier, 2005. "Investment and rate of profit in a financial context: The French case," CEPN Working Papers hal-00188616, HAL.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2004. "Financialisation and the slowdown of accumulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 719-741, September.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Carpenter, Robert E. & Guariglia, Alessandra, 2008.
"Cash flow, investment, and investment opportunities: New tests using UK panel data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1894-1906, September.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Robert E Carpenter, 2003. "Cash flow, investment, and investment opportunities: New tests using UK panel data," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 94, Royal Economic Society.
- Taylor, Lance, 1985. "A Stagnationist Model of Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 383-403, December.
- Mickaël Clévenot & Jacques Mazier, 2005. "Investment and rate of profit in a financial context: The French case," Working Papers hal-00188616, HAL.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dr Martin Weale & Gonzalo Camba-Mendez & George Kapetanios & Ray Smith, 1999. "The Forecasting Performance of the OECD Composite Leading Indicators for France, Germany, Italy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 155, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Marc Lavoie & Wynne Godley, 2000.
"Kaleckian Models of Growth in a Stock-Flow Monetary Framework: A Neo-Kaldorian Model,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_302, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marc Lavoie & Wynne Godley, 2000. "Kaleckian Models of Growth in a Stock-Flow Monetary Framework: A Neo-Kaldorian Model," Macroeconomics 0004049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance; Investment; Rate of Profit; Growth Regime; Panel data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00402021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.