A Simplified Stock-Flow Consistent Post-Keynesian Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "A Simplified Stock-Flow Consistent Post-Keynesian Growth Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_421, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mickaël Clévenot & Yann Guy & Jacques Mazier, 2009. "Equity and debt in a financialised economy: the French case," Working Papers hal-00435685, HAL.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel, 2011. "Worker debt, default ans diversity of financial fragility," IMK Working Paper 5-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Wynne Godley & Marc Lavoie, 2006. "Prolegomena to Realistic Monetary Macroeconomics: A Theory of Intelligible Sequences," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_441, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mickaël Clévenot & Yann Guy & Jacques Mazier, 2009. "Equity and debt in a financialised economy: the French case," CEPN Working Papers hal-00435685, HAL.
- Charpe, Matthieu & Flaschel, Peter, 2013. "Workers’ debt, default and the diversity of financial fragilities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 48-65.
- Robert W. Parenteau, 2006. "U.S. Household Deficit Spending: A Rendezvous with Reality," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_88, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yann Guy, 2010. "Industrial Major Firms Investments in a Financialized Context," Working Papers hal-00402021, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-Keynesian Growth; Stock-Flow Consistency; Real-Financial Interactions;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2005-04-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0504019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .