Manuel d'initiation à Stata (Version 8)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-pierre Allegret & Sana Azzabi, 2013.
"Financial development, threshold effects and convergence in developing and emerging countries,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1899-1921.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Sana Azzabi, 2013. "Financial development, threshold effects and convergence in developing and emerging countries," Post-Print hal-01385892, HAL.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Thouraya Hadj Amor & Christophe Rault, 2011. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Volatility and International Financial Integration: A Dynamic GMM Panel Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 3645, CESifo.
- Mpabe Bodjongo, Mathieu Juliot, 2012. "Infrastructures institutionnelles et développement financier en zone CEMAC [Institutional infrastructures and financial development in zone CEMAC]," MPRA Paper 37824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Sana Azzabi, 2012. "DÃ©veloppement financier, croissance de long terme et effets de seuil," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(5), pages 553-581, December.
- Longmore, Rohan & Jaupart, Pascal & Cazorla, Marta Riveira, 2014. "Toward economic diversification in Trinidad and Tobago," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6840, The World Bank.
- Carneiro, Francisco Galrao & Longmore, Rohan & Riveira Cazorla, Marta & Jaupart, Pascal, 2014. "A Future without Oil? Diversifying Options for Trinidad and Tobago," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 142, pages 1-7, May.
- Yann Guy, 2010. "Industrial Major Firms Investments in a Financialized Context," Working Papers hal-00402021, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppr:0501107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.