Monetary aggregates with special reference to structural changes in the financial markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Barnett & Douglas Fisher & Apostolos Serletis, 2006. "Consumer Theory and the Demand for Money," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Money And The Economy, chapter 1, pages 3-43 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- A. C. Pigou, 1917. "The Value of Money," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 38-65.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Driscoll, John C & Poterba, James M, 1995.
"Money, Output, and Prices: Evidence from a New Monetary Aggregate,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 67-83, January.
- Rotemberg, J.J. & Driscoll, J.C. & Poterba, J.M., 1991. "Money, Output, and Prices: Evidence from a New Monetary Aggregate," Working papers 585, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & John C. Driscoll & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Money, Output and Prices: Evidence from A New Monetary Aggregate," NBER Working Papers 3824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Belongia, Michael T & Chrystal, K Alec, 1991.
"An Admissible Monetary Aggregate for the United Kingdom,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 497-503, August.
- Michael T. Belongia & K. Alec Chrystal, 1989. "An admissible monetary aggregate for the United Kingdom," Working Papers 1989-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Paul Fisher & Suzanne Hudson & Mahmood Pradhan, 1993. "Divisia Indices for Money: An Appraisal of Theory and Practice," Bank of England working papers 9, Bank of England.
- Karl-Heinz Tödter & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 1994. "P-Star as a link between money and prices in Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 273-289, June.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Michel Peytrignet, 1990. "Are Larger Monetary Aggregates Interesting? Some Exploratory Evidence for Switzerland Using Feedback Models," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(IV), pages 505-520, December.
- Belongia, Michael T, 1996. "Measurement Matters: Recent Results from Monetary Economics Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1065-1083, October.
- Helmut LÜTKEPOHL & Martin MORYSON & Jürgen WOLTERS, 1994. "Stabilitaetsanalyse der bundesdeutschen Geldnachfrage anhand alternativer Ansaetze zur Modellierung variierender Regressionskoeffizienten," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,1, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivo Arnold, 2003. "A Regional Analysis of German Money Demand Around Reunification with Implications for EMU," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 63-80, March.
- Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2002. "Analysing Divisia Aggregates for the Euro Area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,13, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ivars Tillers, 2004. "Money Demand in Latvia," Working Papers 2004/03, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:199602e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .