Money, Inflation and Growth in Germany. A Vector-Error-Correction-P-Star Model / Der Zusammenhang zwischen Geldmenge, Output und Preisen in Deutschland. Ein Vektorfehlerkorrektur-P-Star-Ansatz
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George W. Stadler, 1994. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1750-1783, December.
- J.M. Groeneveld & K.G. Koedijk & C.J.M. Kool, 1997. "Money, prices and the transition to EMU," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(203), pages 481-504.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2000.
"Does the P* Model Provide Any Rationale for Monetary Targeting?,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(1), pages 69-81, February.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1999. "Does the P* Model Provide Any Rationale for Monetary Targeting?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2000. "Does the P* Model Provide Any Rationale for Monetary Targeting?," NBER Working Papers 7178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1999. "Does the P* Model Provide any Rationale for Monetary Targeting," Papers 671, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars, 1999. "Does the P* Model provide Any Rationale for Monetary Targeting?," Seminar Papers 671, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Koustas, Zisimos, 1998. "International Evidence on the Neutrality of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Johannes M. Groeneveld, 1998. "Inflation Patterns and Monetary Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1532.
- Dolado, Juan J & Jenkinson, Tim & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1990. " Cointegration and Unit Roots," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 249-273.
- Karl-Heinz Tödter & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 1994. "P-Star as a link between money and prices in Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 273-289, June.
- Funke, Michael & Hall, Stephen, 1994. "Is the Bundesbank Different from Other Central Banks: A Study Based on P," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 691-707.
- Andreas Beyer, 1998. "Modelling money demand in Germany," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 57-76.
- Moazzami, Bakhtiar & Gupta, Kanhaya L., 1995. "The quantity theory of money and its long-run implications," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 667-682.
- Gregory D. Hess & Charles S. Morris, 1995. "Money is what money predicts: the M* model of the price level," Research Working Paper 95-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kirstin Hubrich, 1999. "Estimation of a German money demand system - a long-run analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 77-99.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Czudaj, Robert, 2011. "P-star in times of crisis - Forecasting inflation for the euro area," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 390-407, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDeutsche Bundesbank; monetary policy; p-star; vector error correction model; inflation; Deutsche Bundesbank; Geldpolitik; P-Star; Vektorfehlerkorrekturmodell; Inflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:222:y:2002:i:6:p:641-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.