P-Star as a link between money and prices in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Boughton, 1991. "Long-Run Money Demand in Large Industrial Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Pecchenino, R. A. & Rasche, Robert H., 1990. "P* type models: Evaluation and forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 421-440, October.
- Mr. Robert J. Corker & Mr. Richard D Haas, 1991. "Price Pressure Gaps: An Application of P* Using Korean Data," IMF Working Papers 1991/026, International Monetary Fund.
- John A. Tatom, 1990. "The P-star approach to the link between money and prices," Working Papers 1990-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992. "The Power of Cointegration Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-348, August.
- Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. (ed.), 1991. "Long-Run Economic Relationships: Readings in Cointegration," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283393, November.
- Jeffrey J. Hallman & Richard D. Porter & David H. Small, 1989. "M2 per unit of potential GNP as an anchor for the price level," Staff Studies 157, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Funke, Michael & Hall, Stephen, 1994. "Is the Bundesbank Different from Other Central Banks: A Study Based on P," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 691-707.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Monetary aggregates with special reference to structural changes in the financial markets," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02e, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 1996. "A Modified P*-Model of Inflation Based on M1," Staff Working Papers 96-15, Bank of Canada.
- Carlo Monticelli, 1993. "'All the money in europe?' An investigation of the economic properties of EC-wide extended monetary aggregates," BIS Working Papers 19, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stefan Gerlach, 1994. "German unification and the demand for German M3," BIS Working Papers 21, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mujeri, Mustafa Kamal & Shahiduzzaman , Md & Islam, Md Ezazul, 2009. "Application of the P?Star Model for Measuring Inflationary Pressure in Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 32(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Geldmengenaggregate unter Berücksichtigung struktureller Veränderungen an den Finanzmärkten," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Moosa, Imad A. & Choe, Chongwoo, 1998. "Is the Korean economy export-driven?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 237-255, April.
- Campos, Julia & Ericsson, Neil R. & Hendry, David F., 1996.
"Cointegration tests in the presence of structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 187-220, January.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry, 1993. "Cointegration tests in the presence of structural breaks," International Finance Discussion Papers 440, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Everaert, Gerdie & Heylen, Freddy, 2001. "Public capital and productivity growth: evidence for Belgium, 1953-1996," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Ralf Ostermark & Rune Hoglund, 1999. "Simulating competing cointegration tests in a bivariate system," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(7), pages 831-846.
- Eitrheim, Oyvind & Husebo, Tore Anders & Nymoen, Ragnar, 1999. "Equilibrium-correction vs. differencing in macroeconometric forecasting," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 515-544, December.
- Jos Jansen, W, 1996. "Estimating saving-investment correlations: evidence for OECD countries based on an error correction model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 749-781, October.
- Rune Höglund & Ralf Östermark, 2003. "Size and power of some cointegration tests under structural breaks and heteroskedastic noise," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Giulio Cifarelli, 1995. "Fundamentals, regime shifts, and dollar behavior in the 1980s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 29-48, January.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Steven B. Kamin, 1993. "Dollarization in Argentina," International Finance Discussion Papers 460, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Huntington, Hillard G., 2010. "Short- and long-run adjustments in U.S. petroleum consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 63-72, January.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1994.
"Approximate Asymptotic Distribution Functions for Unit-Root and Cointegration Tests,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(2), pages 167-176, April.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1992. "Approximate Asymptotic Distribution Functions for Unit Roots and Cointegration Tests," Working Paper 861, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Takumah, Wisdom, 2019. "Implications of macroeconomic controls in Ghana," MPRA Paper 92104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takumah, Wisdom, 2014. "Tax Revenue and Economic Growth in Ghana: A Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 58532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rapanos, Vassilis T. & Polemis, Michael L., 2005. "Energy demand and environmental taxes: the case of Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1781-1788, September.
More about this item
KeywordsE31; E42; E52;
All these keywords.
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:130:y:1994:i:2:p:273-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.