Some considerations in the use of monetary aggregates for the implementation of monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Meade & P. W. S. Andrews, 1938. "Summary Of Replies To Questions On Effects Of Interest Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 14-31.
- H. D. Henderson, 1938. "The Significance Of The Rate Of Interest," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 1-13.
- Lyle E. Gramley & Samuel B. Chase, 1965. "Time deposits in monetary analysis," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 1380-1406.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatom, John A., 2014. "U.S. monetary policy in disarray," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 47-58.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pa:p:42-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael T. Belongia, 1992. "Selecting an intermediate target variable for monetary policy when the goal is price stability," Working Papers 1992-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Belongia, Michael T. & Ireland, Peter N., 2017.
"Circumventing the zero lower bound with monetary policy rules based on money,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 42-58.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2016. "Circumventing the Zero Lower Bound with Monetary Policy Rules Based on Money," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 911, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2017. "Circumventing the Zero Lower Bound with Monetary Policy Rules Based on Money," NBER Working Papers 23157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belongia, Michael & Hinich, Melvin, 2009. "The evolving role and definition of the federal funds rate in the conduct of U.S. monetary policy," MPRA Paper 18970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Geldmengenaggregate unter Berücksichtigung struktureller Veränderungen an den Finanzmärkten," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Monetary theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1977:i:sep:p:2-7:n:v.59no.9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .