Money, the monetary base, and nominal GNP
An abstract for this article is not available.
Volume (Year): (1982)
Issue (Month): May ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milton Friedman, 1959.
"The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results, pages 1-29
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1959. "The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 327-327.
- Milton Friedman, 1959. "The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie59-1, November.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1982. "The shift in money demand: what really happened?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 11-16.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1982. "A model of money stock determination with loan demand and a banking system balance sheet constraint," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 3-16.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- Cullison, William E, 1981. "Monetarist Econometric Models and Tax Cuts: Comment [Monetarist Econometric Models and the Effects of Tax Cuts: Further Evidence]," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(1), pages 173-175, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1982:i:may:p:3-13:n:v.68no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.