Divisia Indices for Money: An Appraisal of Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elger, Thomas & Jones, Barry & Edgerton, David & Binner, Jane, 2004. "The Optimal Level of Monetary Aggregation in the UK," Working Papers 2004:7, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Jan 2005.
- Barnett, William A, 1997. "Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1171-1185, July.
- Jones, Barry E. & Fleissig, Adrian R. & Elger, Thomas & Dutkowsky, Donald H., 2008. "Monetary policy and monetary asset substitution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 18-22, April.
- Stracca, Livio, 2001. "Does liquidity matter? Properties of a synthetic divisia monetary aggregate in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0079, European Central Bank.
- Feldstein, Martin & Stock, James H., 1996.
"Measuring money growth when financial markets are changing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-27, February.
- James H. Stock & Martin Feldstein, 1994. "Measuring Money Growth When Financial Markets Are Changing," NBER Working Papers 4888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Browne, F.X. & Fagan, G. & Henry, J., 1997. "Money Demand in EU Countries : A Survey," Papers 7, European Monetary Institute.
- Richard G. Anderson & Barry E. Jones & Travis D. Nesmith, 1997. "Special report: The monetary services index project of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis: introduction to the St. Louis monetary services index project," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 25-30.
- Carlo Monticelli, 2000. "Structural Asymmetries and the Optimal Monetary Policy Instrument of the European Central Bank," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 49-71, January.
- Leigh Drake & Adrian Fleissig, 2004. "Admissible Monetary Aggregates and UK Inflation Targeting," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 2, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Elger, Thomas, 2002. "The Demand for Monetary Assets in the UK; a Locally Flexible Demand System Analysis," Working Papers 2002:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Alicia Gazely & Jane Binner & Graham Kendall, 2004. "Co-evolution vs. Neural Networks; An Evaluation of UK Risky Money," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 258, Society for Computational Economics.
- Paul D. Gilbert & Lise Pichette, 2003. "Dynamic Factor Analysis for Measuring Money," Staff Working Papers 03-21, Bank of Canada.
- Hyunjoo Ryou & Cristina Terra, 2015. "Exchange Rate Dynamics under Financial Market Frictions," THEMA Working Papers 2015-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Monetary aggregates with special reference to structural changes in the financial markets," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02e, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Binner, Jane & Elger, Thomas & de Peretti, Philipe, 2002. "Is UK Risky Money Weakly Separable? A Stochastic Approach," Working Papers 2002:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Geldmengenaggregate unter Berücksichtigung struktureller Veränderungen an den Finanzmärkten," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Binner, Jane & Elger, Thomas, 2002. "The UK Personal Sector Demand for Risky Money," Working Papers 2002:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Livio Stracca, 2004. "Does Liquidity Matter? Properties of a Divisia Monetary Aggregate in the Euro Area," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(3), pages 309-331, July.
- Spencer, Peter, 1997. "Monetary integration and currency substitution in the EMS: The case for a European monetary aggregate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1403-1419, July.
- Jones, Barry E. & Fleissig, Adrian R. & Elger, Thomas & Dutkowsky, Donald H., 2008. "Retail sweep programs and monetary asset substitution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 159-163, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.